Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

skies

sarNie Adult
wahhh! where can i watch this???? been on youtube waiting forever for someone to upload this lakorn! :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh oh my garsh it's already airing yayyyy just b4 awayjee see chompoo ends i have somethin else to watch already :D

skies

sarNie Adult
if only someone is nice enough to sub this lakorn for us who don't understand... :D :D :D

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
They wasted a great actress like Fang..What the hack is wrong with this producers, they chose newcomers to act in one of the greatest lakorn..ruined it..I'm sorry to complain soo much, but it will be a while for me to get over the big disappointment..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I haven't even started on this yet since my laptop net connection is lost >.<
Pueng and Pong are really cute but somehow this lakorn doesn't seem promising it looks a bit boring I have to say.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like it so far -.- LOL even though its a bit laggy and i want to see after he comes back from australia and she moves into his house i know loving the theme song

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like it so far -.- LOL even though its a bit laggy and i want to see after he comes back from australia and she moves into his house i know loving the theme song

max

sarNie Elites
This lakorn looks good, but ... I am not a fan of Pong. I am not sure why there are no sparks with him, but it does not matter. If I am not wrong, is the main actress the actress who played as Mam's daughter in Tarab Din Sin Fah? I like her!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i rewatched some of the teasers and I don't know if she looks too promising as Bpeeyachat cause I seriously can't see pueng as pee but I guess I have to see

numfon

sarNie Adult
what's wrong with Pueng? lol she looks.....small... innocent...weak... isn't that right for Bpeeyachat?
LOOOL Puey is friggin funny in this lakon. She's now marked as "Nang Ek Aeb Baew". she's so good at it!! :lol: she's soooooo good at acting Dtaw-lae. hahahahaha (that's a compliment, btw)
Dr. Oak's acting is just.......OhMyGawd! :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I dont know her face dont look innocent enough for me if you watch the old version again you'd get where im coming from :p lol shes small cute and all but she just doesn't look like a good bpeeyachat to me; we'll see when she grows up I watch this lakorn for fang and mod! LOL

numfon

sarNie Adult
haha i've watched the old version. but i was also watching Pueng in the preview.. she looks okay ni. oh well.. we'll see. ^^

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
man...just finish watching the first two episode. Its okay... I wish the N'ek grow up already, that when the story get more exciting. Fang look so pretty in here, wish that she was N'ek instead. Why she have to be the supporting actress?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
She's not even a support character lol that would Mod cause Fang dies before he goes to Australia so I'm guessing by episode 04 she'll be dead;