Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay okay... no Rawr scenes... as long as there's willing!!! They were teasing too many times... got my hopes up all high for nothing! lol. i was like ohhh snap... they're gonna get down... but then Monthai backs off... man... what kind of man are you Monthai!?!?

When Harin started talking, i'm like ohhhh shoot Harin's alive!!! :lol: i seriously thought they were brothers in JLR since they look alike. who knows... maybe they are...

oh kashie! i love the agressive ken!!! he needs to stay... he knows how to work it in the bedroom!! lmao :ph34r:
like in Mafia Tee Ruk...we were all anxious to see the R-scene..cuz there was soo much teasing and they were alwaise talking about "it"...we were like if they dun have a R-scene or Willing...there's something wrong w/ the directors..luckily they didn't diasppoint us...whew...

nice Ken can work it in the bedroom too..look at Chen..he knocked Ann up w/ one try...and soo did Watin..only one nite and Aom gets pregnant at the end...freaking Kavee took let me recap...4 times....u called tat skilled...please...lol...

OMG! the heck..they're all Ken stupid...lol :lol:

Who's the pra'ek in tis lakorn again.... :loool: j/k

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
like in Mafia Tee Ruk...we were all anxious to see the R-scene..cuz there was soo much teasing and they were alwaise talking about "it"...we were like if they dun have a R-scene or Willing...there's something wrong w/ the directors..luckily they didn't diasppoint us...whew...

nice Ken can work it in the bedroom too..look at Chen..he knocked Ann up w/ one try...and soo did Watin..only one nite and Aom gets pregnant at the end...freaking Kavee took let me recap...4 times....u called tat skilled...please...lol...

LMAO!!!

Question? What part did Watin and Aom sleep together?

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ughh... I rewatched 16... the very last part where they in the hospital room and they are questioning Bie as to who locked her in the storage room and bitch Wiyada eyeing her like crazy to keep her mouth shut. If I were Bie, I'id be pointing at Wiyada and say.. she did it !! ... Lol... I wish it was that simple wjen it comes to revealing lies.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO!!!

Question? What part did Watin and Aom sleep together?
i can't remember wat episode but it was wen she was blind...they were at the coffee ranch...tat was wen he told her he loves her..she was wearing a yellow dress...they just kinda did the angle kiss and the camera fades...but supposedly...i guess...lol...but she was pregnant at the end so i guess...ehehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lol. Ken likes to rawr the leading ladies. :lol: I think Pong rawr Mod in Le Ratree. :wub: :blush:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I know! I haven't recover yet. I was really sad that SB ended. I tried not coming to SW, but I couldn't resist. I refused to spam cause I didn't want to betray SB...I know it's lame...

BUT...Ngao Asoke is really growing on me!

I couldn't stand Pbie at first, now I think she's soooo cute!!! And Pong, I've never liked him this much before. I thought he was cute in Lehpumared, but DAMN he's hot in here!

lady0fdarkness

Gosh!! I really want to club Monthai in his think head!!! GRRRRRR.... doesm't he feel a bit suspicious of his so called Wiyada, her demeaner and all.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ughh... I rewatched 16... the very last part where they in the hospital room and they are questioning Bie as to who locked her in the storage room and bitch Wiyada eyeing her like crazy to keep her mouth shut. If I were Bie, I'id be pointing at Wiyada and say.. she did it !! ... Lol... I wish it was that simple wjen it comes to revealing lies.
oh i would've done the same thing. i would've been like she's the bitch who locked me in there! she left you for another guy! she's not a virgin! she didn't write you those letters! she didn't knit you those sweater! i did Monthai! :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Sighh.... I feel so heart broken for Bpee... I really need a shoulder to cry on now, girls. :(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol. Ken likes to rawr the leading ladies. :lol: I think Pong rawr Mod in Le Ratree. :wub: :blush:
for Chen..I wouldn't call it "R"...he didn't reallie know wat he was doing and she didn't either...and for Watin...it was striaght out :w-scene-pop-corn: ...he was extra nice in tat lakorn...no way Aom could resist him...ehehehe...

lady0fdarkness

oh i would've done the same thing. i would've been like she's the bitch who locked me in there! she left you for another guy! she's not a virgin! she didn't write you those letters! she didn't knit you those sweater! i did Monthai! :lol:
hahahahaha!! :loool:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i can't remember wat episode but it was wen she was blind...they were at the coffee ranch...tat was wen he told her he loves her..she was wearing a yellow dress...they just kinda did the angle kiss and the camera fades...but supposedly...i guess...lol...but she was pregnant at the end so i guess...ehehe
Oh yeah. Ken and Aom needs a HOTT scene!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
argh! i tink i have to leave need to go rite a paper and take shower....
awee... kashie! leaving me again!?!?

I know! I haven't recover yet. I was really sad that SB ended. I tried not coming to SW, but I couldn't resist. I refused to spam cause I didn't want to betray SB...I know it's lame...

I couldn't stand Pbie at first, now I think she's soooo cute!!! And Pong, I've never liked him this much before. I thought he was cute in Lehpumared, but DAMN he's hot in here!
i know exactly how you felt... this is the first new lakorn i've watched since SB... & i'm loving it. so sweet.. ^_^

He kinda did...I still think it was a willing.
are you talking about Pong & Mod in Le Ratree???

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn! tat's why you're not casted as nang'ek...blapper-mouth... :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

tell me about it! lol...i feel so embarrase i can't even go back to tat thread...but i tink i'll visit it 2morrow or so cuz last nite i watched soo much SB...lol

same as Noy first lakorn since SB...miss SB soo much...