Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Im a hopeless romance that like to hear long love confessions :loool: Like in my fanfic the pong & pueng one lmao I wrote a love confession letter as part of the fic :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
lol...i'm so lazy to type today. i'm typing this with the onscreen keyboard.

but anywho..i guess our show ends tommorow???

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
the only thing I can think of is ... tmr ... khun ying doesn't die and they make a plan that traps viyada as the culprit... monthai is confused about his feelings ... then monday he confesses he love bpeeyachat lol and on tuesday keitchai comes back and kills viyada :loool:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the only thing I can think of is ... tmr ... khun ying doesn't die and they make a plan that traps viyada as the culprit... monthai is confused about his feelings ... then monday he confesses he love bpeeyachat lol and on tuesday keitchai comes back and kills viyada :loool:
almost perfect but ketchai doesn't want to kill viyada, she has a car accident :loool:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
omg...I just realized that we are the top thread in this section, considering that two weeks ago we were only at page 40ish. congrats, girls and guys.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol we mind as well cherish it while it lasts because after this lakorn there won't be anything like it :loool: I want another lakorn with bie and mew! or pep and ann! a revenge lakorn please please LOL