Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
well, some university are very strict with hairstyles... well, i go to women's school... so you gotta act like traditionally.... on how girls pay attention with the school. so does my hairstyles... its not more girly... and colored hairs are not allow... but glad my dean of fine arts department saved me... which she reasoned out that students wants to express themselves... w/c is true... :)
awee, man i don't think i can go to an all women's school, i'd go crazy! no guys around! hahah. :lol: i don't like being around too much girls... too caddy... <_< gotta have mixture for me!

nikki1786

LizQuen
I'm so off toppic, but I'm so wondering how it's like in other countries.. I'm getting so bored of the US!!
thailand... ;)

SHOOT HE BETTER TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER... :lol: I'M STILL IN SHOCK.. SHE'S 18!!! SHE'S YOUNGER THAN ME... WAHHHH... WASSUP WITH ALL THESE YOUNG THAI ACTRESSES!?!
lol... but they told that they like to tease with each other... so they're really close... :) i wonder how close.... :lol:

wahhhhh... watching all these young and pretty girls in lakorns make me want to shave off my hair to match with my old face.

yeah, i know... liking them already... especially Pueng

--- except Margie.... sorry, i dont really like her... <_< i like Pueng more... :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
of course you can, we are the old generation in sw :lol:
yesh! high five to that! whenever people start talking about the younger generation i'm like who??? :blink:

i'm use to watching the older actors/actresses. so when newbies come in, i don't do so well.. i'm use to watching Num, Ken, Oil, Chakrit, & etc...

nikki1786

LizQuen
awee, man i don't think i can go to an all women's school, i'd go crazy! no guys around! hahah. :lol: i don't like being around too much girls... too caddy... <_< gotta have mixture for me!
in our generation... there are boys in school now... yet, the rules are really old... NO FLIRTING AROUND with boys... like it has to be maintain traditionally... specifically women's behavior... lol our uniforms have to be proper... so as the boys... im glad that one of the students in fine arts department ripped the memorandum of the school's regulation... lol it was really big issue of the school... that's why until now... everybody hates our department.

of course you can, we are the old generation in sw :lol:

lol... dont use old... we're 20's lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
yesh! high five to that! whenever people start talking about the younger generation i'm like who??? :blink:

i'm use to watching the older actors/actresses. so when newbies come in, i don't do so well.. i'm use to watching Num, Ken, Oil, Chakrit, & etc...
i love monrudee, saranyu, ann siriam, the n'ek in "sapai"...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
thailand... ;)
lol... but they told that they like to tease with each other... so they're really close... :) i wonder how close.... :lol:
yeah, i know... liking them already... especially Pueng
--- except Margie.... sorry, i dont really like her... <_< i like Pueng more... :wub:
i bet they are extremely close... muahah... yeah, i'm not a fan of margie either... she's still 17!!! that's child molestation right there!!! :eek:

I have 3 sisters.. and yes, it get's very complicated!!
i have 2 sisters... & i'm the middle child... so i'm always stuck in the middle... haha.

i don't like margie too. if they want a young n'ek why didn't they choose ja? she looks very young too.
which Ja are you talking about?

that's the reason why I didn't watch badarn jai, eventhough Atichart was in there... I don't like Margie.
I forced myself to watch it... actually speed watched it. hahaa. fast forward the majority of the epis. lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
margie is 17???? holy shit... I honestly thought she was 25 or something.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i don't like margie too. if they want a young n'ek why didn't they choose ja? she looks very young too.
lol.... yikes... hehehehe... im sorry... but i dont really feel like watching BJ... i was more interested to watch NA... :) im rooting for Pueng... :)

lol... Ken... :) *wink* i will never get tired watching his lakorns... lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
in our generation... there are boys in school now... yet, the rules are really old... NO FLIRTING AROUND with boys... like it has to be maintain traditionally... specifically women's behavior... lol our uniforms have to be proper... so as the boys... im glad that one of the students in fine arts department ripped the memorandum of the school's regulation... lol it was really big issue of the school... that's why until now... everybody hates our department.
lol... dont use old... we're 20's lol
yesh! 20's... man those are some rules... i think i'd go crazy following those rules. lol.

back in the days.. my fav were Tao Somchai and Pete.
For some reason i just can't watch Tao Somchai's lakorn. something about him, i just don't like. But Pete he was hottt!!!

i love monrudee, saranyu, ann siriam, the n'ek in "sapai"...
oh good gosh... i forgot Willy!!! ekkk!! Willy is hottt & still is... :drool: & Andrew...

as for nang'ek wise, i like janie, ann t, aom p, noon, kob, vicky sunisa... uh... the list goes on.. haha.

nikki1786

LizQuen

oh??? i thought she was 18... lol anyways, it doesnt matter what age she is... but the first comment when i knew about margie.... i was like wth she's still young??? and being partner with Aum??? she really doesnt look 17 or 18.... she's more like older than me~! :D

lady0fdarkness

yesh! 20's... man those are some rules... i think i'd go crazy following those rules. lol.

For some reason i just can't watch Tao Somchai's lakorn. something about him, i just don't like. But Pete he was hottt!!!

oh good gosh... i forgot Willy!!! ekkk!! Willy is hottt & still is... :drool: & Andrew...

as for nang'ek wise, i like janie, ann t, aom p, noon, kob, vicky sunisa... uh... the list goes on.. haha.
OMG noy.... I'm sorry, but you gotta check out this lakorn with Tao Somchai and Oil. It's the best lakorn ever.. it will change your mind about Tao Somchai... for real. He plays a ghost who comes back to guide oil, his brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzoCs-T4i8A <- music video

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I also love Nok Sinjai and her husband, Chatchai.
that name sounds familiar.. .but i can't picture the face!

she should be turning 18 either the end of this month or sometime next month. i seriously thought she was older too. Just like i thought Kwan was older, man when i found out she was younger than me, i freaked... i stopped watching her lakorns for a while. :lol:

lol.... yikes... hehehehe... im sorry... but i dont really feel like watching BJ... i was more interested to watch NA... :) im rooting for Pueng... :)
lol... Ken... :) *wink* i will never get tired watching his lakorns... lol
Peung's awesome.. although her character in NA kinda bugs me at time, whenever she sheds tears, it makes me wanna jump in the screen & give her a big hug! it's so convincing!

lady0fdarkness

that name sounds familiar.. .but i can't picture the face!

she should be turning 18 either the end of this month or sometime next month. i seriously thought she was older too. Just like i thought Kwan was older, man when i found out she was younger than me, i freaked... i stopped watching her lakorns for a while. :lol:

Peung's awesome.. although her character in NA kinda bugs me at time, whenever she sheds tears, it makes me wanna jump in the screen & give her a big hug! it's so convincing!
Nok sinjai is the nice mother in klin kaew klang jai