Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
lol... good evening? It's evening in France already? Wow.. you're so ahead of me.. I'm still in the past.. lol..

It's only 9 AM here.
it's 4 pm in france

im awake; sorry I been kind of off lately girls been sick -.O
sorry to know you are sick, take care na

YAY :clap: another Hmong sisters...tat makes 4 of us i tink...Me, you, dorky vang and Ceda...lol

you're not a pervert just...curious :rolleyes:
we are all curious here, a little pervert in reality :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'll talk about Bpie & Monthai!!! :lol: okay so i just got done with epi 22 & man... that has got to be one of the BEST RAWR ATTEMPTS i have seen so far! :r-scene-pop-corn: . They were moaning & groaning... :loool: Well it sounded like Bpie was moaing... Monthai's dumbass had like a good minute to take her right there!!!! if only he wasn't so busy talking & staring at her <_< He sooooo could've had her! lmao. The first thing monthai should've done was rip Bpie's clothes off & then he should've ripped his own clothes off & BAM! we have some love making scene. :D

LOL Ceda and I had tis conversation alreade...lol..about the Grinding and moaning...lol :blush: ...it was Montahi w/ the moaning..listen to it carefully...i was :unsure: did i hear someting..went back & found out it was Mon who was enjoying himself too much..lol

Noy = Peeking Tom :ph34r:

hahah. you're telling me! i was the same way & still am. :lol: full of dirty thoughts. lmao... I'm shoot myself if Monthai doesn't succeed in a willing or a deng rawr scene!!!

Noy please don't i don't want another headline on my banner..my last headline was for Ceda who jumped over a bridge because Mon was to stupid and stubborn and doesn't know how to lock the door wen he's attempting..lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Monthai needs to learn from Kawee... Kawee succeeded 4 times!!
Seriously... Kawee was the master of the rapist. :loool: okay... let's not use rapist... kawee isn't that... lmao. he's a love making machine! Maybe Monthai will learn something from kawee!
He is the master of love making "by force" **wink** lol

yes Monthai need to travel 50 year of so to 2008 and asked Ken his secret touch...lol

my guess is Ken has variety :lol: :loool: ...first one was just a full out R...second one is an R w/ her hands tied :drool: ...third is the one in the pool :drool: :drool: ..last one is the one in her bedroom....now tat's wat i call VARIETY lol :loool:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man iono whats wrong with me -.o my body has gotten sore out of no where :( and my gums are like so ughh sore too my legs are so sore lol and my feet are sore most of the time hopefully i get better by tmr

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
how many attempts in this "ngao asoke"? i say 2:
one when his mom arrives with tap tien
the second when they were on the bed

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Go sit in the bathroom with hot hot water running.. the steam should make you feel better, Tina.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
man iono whats wrong with me -.o my body has gotten sore out of no where :( and my gums are like so ughh sore too my legs are so sore lol and my feet are sore most of the time hopefully i get better by tmr
aww poor you...i do reallie hope u get well 2morrow okay sucks being sick..i was sick last month for so long it was scary....and my back muscles hurt so bad i couldn't even lay down..i hope u dun get to tat point..anyways...hope u'll have fun in bed watch NA

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
how many attempts in this "ngao asoke"? i say 2:
one when his mom arrives with tap tien
the second when they were on the bed
i agree tat first one after the kiss...i might have been a romantic :w-scene-pop-corn: though...he looked reallie relaxed and all into the moment...awww :wub:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree tat first one after the kiss...i might have been a romantic :w-scene-pop-corn: though...he looked reallie relaxed and all into the moment...awww :wub:
and how many attempts in "jam leuy rak"? 4 before the success?
gosh monthai, next time don't forget to close the door, 3 try with 1 success is ok for me, not 4 like in jlr!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You girls are crazy for R scenes aren't you? Our poor Bpeeyachat :( lol if she gets R then people will look at her as a bad woman because the era she lives in a woman who sex before marriage is consider Promiscuous :p