Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i have the keys...u won't even have to get up..b4 u know he'll just be gone...like SB **tears**
for me...Krit and Ken Come in a Premium Package

me too...i dun tink Mos suit the superstar role reallie much...the dude is kinda short and doesn't look tat threatening although he is reallie a superstar in real life..i dunno...for Bee Nampthip i still love the girl...love her new hair color for BEST i will say it straight out...can't keep it in anymore FREAKING SPOTLIGHT GRABBING WHORE! there we go *anger released* freaking comparing her to Aom Phiyada..PLEAZZZEE maybe in another century or so
WHAT OTHER LAKORN HAS BEST PLAYED iN... CUZ I SERIOUSLY DO NO KNOW WHO SHE IS! I MEAN I SEEN PiCTURES OF HER... BUT I'M STiLL CLUELESS... :huh:

i DON'T SOMETHiNG ABOUT THE CAST AS A WHOLE JUST DOESN'T APPEAL TO ME. iT DOESN'T HAS THE THE WOW FACTOR. SO I'LL JUST SKiP iT.

no Kavee isn't stupid that man is quit smart...tat's wat is reallie scary about him...he has all these evilness build up inside of him...and he has the brain to complete them...scary...he's more stubborn and disturbed? :ph34r:
KAWEE iS NOT STUPiD! HE'S A BRiLLiANT MAN! ^_^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for KRKS but still in loveee with this lakorn :wub: Totally!

OMG. Lynda thanks for translating that scene. So sad :( and yess POWERFUL!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
WHAT OTHER LAKORN HAS BEST PLAYED iN... CUZ I SERIOUSLY DO NO KNOW WHO SHE IS! I MEAN I SEEN PiCTURES OF HER... BUT I'M STiLL CLUELESS... :huh:

i DON'T SOMETHiNG ABOUT THE CAST AS A WHOLE JUST DOESN'T APPEAL TO ME. iT DOESN'T HAS THE THE WOW FACTOR. SO I'LL JUST SKiP iT.
i'll watch it sure, damn, :w-scene-pop-corn: , preggy, :baby-scene-pop-corn: !

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i have to admit that he's a sexy psycho in his black clothes ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

Best..tis is her first lakorn...she's in Love of Siam she played Mario's GF tat he dumped LOL...she's also Dan's GF in their Freedom VCD and she also starred in one of Bie's MV Someone... http://youtube.com/watch?v=r_YAJw-KEwc

she's reallie cute i won't deny tat but i can't get tat image of her trying so hard to steal the spotligh..makes me wanna puke

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh, I was tearing up on the scene with the mom. Where she was asking him to not desert Bpee and to take care of her after the mom is gone. She made him promised. And then she made Bpee promised to take care of Monthai and to never leave Mauthawae after she is gone too. Ahhh, so sweet and sad.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yes he is...so brilliant it's scary...lol
Psycho is far from stupid....psycho can tink of all these crazie, smart, scary plans tat shocks the rest of the world... :lol:
HE'S ... BRiLLiANTLY SCARY. HEHEH.

NOY: KRKS is Best first lakorn but she was in the movie LOVE OF SIAM.
OOH... i HAVEN'T SEEN LOVE OF SiAM.. .SO i CAN'T SAY. LOL.

i have to admit that he's a sexy psycho in his black clothes ^_^
HE WAS ALWAYS WEARiNG BLACK... BLACK SUiTS HiM... HEHEH.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Best..tis is her first lakorn...she's in Love of Siam she played Mario's GF tat he dumped LOL...she's also Dan's GF in their Freedom VCD and she also starred in one of Bie's MV Someone... http://youtube.com/watch?v=r_YAJw-KEwc

she's reallie cute i won't deny tat but i can't get tat image of her trying so hard to steal the spotligh..makes me wanna puke
OOOHHHHH.... THAT CHiCK! UHM... i HAVE NO COMMENT ABOUT HER. :lol:

Ahhh, I was tearing up on the scene with the mom. Where she was asking him to not desert Bpee and to take care of her after the mom is gone. She made him promised. And then she made Bpee promised to take care of Monthai and to never leave Mauthawae after she is gone too. Ahhh, so sweet and sad.
AWEE... YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CRY. i'M GETTiNG EMOTiONAL THiNKiNG ABOUT iT...

BUT THEN AGAiN MAYBE iT'S BECAUSE iT'S THAT TiME OF THE MONTH & i'M VERY SENSiTiVE.. :(

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think BEST is really adorable. I love her dimples and eyes! I think that EXACT newcomers are beautiful and so adorable!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OOOHHHHH.... THAT CHiCK! UHM... i HAVE NO COMMENT ABOUT HER. :lol:
AWEE... YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CRY. i'M GETTiNG EMOTiONAL THiNKiNG ABOUT iT...

BUT THEN AGAiN MAYBE iT'S BECAUSE iT'S THAT TiME OF THE MONTH & i'M VERY SENSiTiVE.. :(
argh i might not watch it just cuz i can't stand her...i hope Exact promotes our Peung a lot more than Best since they're about the same age and are the two newest nang'eks of ch. 5

u know wen i tink of Best and the cast of Love of Siam...her and Mos..it's kinda disgusting...she's so young for him.... :unsure:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
argh i might not watch it just cuz i can't stand her...i hope Exact promotes our Peung a lot more than Best since they're about the same age and are the two newest nang'eks of ch. 5

u know wen i tink of Best and the cast of Love of Siam...her and Mos..it's kinda disgusting...she's so young for him.... :unsure:
I LOVE BEST&PUENG the same :wub: Pong is alot older than Pueng also. I am okay because Mos and Pong are hot young looking guys even though much older at least they better than NOK CHADCHAI he be playing with young nangek and he look so old O_O

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I LOVE BEST&PUENG the same :wub: Pong is alot older than Pueng also. I am okay because Mos and Pong are hot young looking guys even though much older at least they better than NOK CHADCHAI he be playing with young nangek and he look so old O_O
i know but somehow Peung looks more mature and like i said wenever i tink of Best w/ the cast of Love of Siam..makes her look extra extra young...cuz mairo and all of 'em are reallie young...but i reallie thought Best's character in Love of Siam is reallie minor i dun see why she's got to go to all the talkshows w/ the rest of the cast :blink: