Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
mann, i hope the truth comes out TODAY, and not tomorrow..... and mann, bpee needs to step up and say something! wiyada is not going to say!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm so angry wtheckdfjsakdsa;lsa ! LOL I was buffering only on the good parts like when the unimportant crap happens it doesn't buffer but when the good stuff comes it buffers

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ok, i've watched yesterday's episode and i'm so pissed off!!! :arrg: stupid monthai! almost the end and always dumb! stupid bpee, she knows the truth and doesn't say anything, stupid servant who always comes when we want her to go to hell!!! :arrg:
i only like the preview with the handwriting.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
mann, i hope the truth comes out TODAY, and not tomorrow..... and mann, bpee needs to step up and say something! wiyada is not going to say!
I KNOE WAT U MEAN... BPEE NEED TO STEP UP.. AND I HOPE THE TRUTH COME OUT TODAI

ok, i've watched yesterday's episode and i'm so pissed off!!! :arrg: stupid monthai! almost the end and always dumb! stupid bpee, she knows the truth and doesn't say anything, stupid servant who always comes when we want her to go to hell!!! :arrg:
i only like the preview with the handwriting.
ME TOOH I WAS WTF...LOL..BUT YEA I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE HANDWRITING TOOH..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
if monthai won't know the truth today, i'm being... don't want to imagine it! they need more sweet scenes together!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
aaaahhhhh i'm so excited!!! today's episode seems very good!!! :yahoo: the evidence, the scarf, the letter!!! monthai is not dumb anyway!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
aaaahhhhh i'm so excited!!! today's episode seems very good!!! :yahoo: the evidence, the scarf, the letter!!! monthai is not dumb anyway!!!!
me too..finally the moment we've all been waiting for...wen he finds out he better give her another sweet K.I.S.S! :wub: ...it HAS to be better than the last one too...ehehehe :kiss: