Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah I'm uploading it HQ but im so lazy lmao; but I will continue this week I have some time ^__^ because my husband will go back to work >.< .. so I'll finish this and KRKS HQ also -.-

Muahah I did a rush video too ... to lazy to use the hq clips lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naSf7t5nV2g

oOo I love your video jeanie which program do you use to make it? it looks awesome .. Ive been trying to find a good program to make videos but haven't been able to find one

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
super mv!!!!!a lot of sweet scenes (bed scene, at the hospital when he carried her...) :blush:
too bad, now i need to rewatch it again and i just finished watching it...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm still obsessed with my monthai and bpeeyachat. that sucks cause when i became a little obsessed with kom faek, this lakorn was ended. ow, ow, ow...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
yeah I'm uploading it HQ but im so lazy lmao; but I will continue this week I have some time ^__^ because my husband will go back to work >.< .. so I'll finish this and KRKS HQ also -.-
Muahah I did a rush video too ... to lazy to use the hq clips lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naSf7t5nV2g

oOo I love your video jeanie which program do you use to make it? it looks awesome .. Ive been trying to find a good program to make videos but haven't been able to find one
I normally use Sony but for this one I used Adobe After Effects. I'm still trying to find my way around it but it's an awesome program.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
girls, i'm jealous, i'm unable to make a mv, too hard for me, but i'm the best to watching them :lol:

somp9

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know what happen to Peung after this lakorn.
Where is she?
is she going to have more lakorns in the future?

Hope she will in a lakorn soon.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
sighh.. I was singing the OST to this lakorn.. and I ended up crying! Too sad....... very meaningful song. :(

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i always wonder what she has written under the asoke's flower that monthai has given to her in the diary book?

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
me too ngao asoke is a very great lakorn that i love pong in it so much he makes me smile when i see him in a very great lakorn like this one and some others also.