Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah that's her name MOD but i don't know her full name I just know her by MOD 3G.

And Fang is just a guest star in here like yaso said :)

Babyt

sarNie Elites
they change a lot to the story...does pueng even know mam wad, and all those other guys? she is supposed to know all of them...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
She does and she runs into her again in this episode :p episode 10 and she goes over to manwards house comes over with that old guy that always follows manward and monthai gets jealous

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
n'k look ok in the Reg pix that shown..but i'm not feeling her....i just think she aight looking and that heavy red makeup dun help any...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Some Lovvin before Bed?

AHH I swurrrrrr ... I'm starting to Like this...

Not in front of the camera!

As long as they can't see my face

Take that! Now they can!

Shut up and Let Me KiSS!!!

Next episode Wi slaps Pbie :(.... Alot of drama in the next episode.. Pong In comes after Manward...

Kelly

Some Lovvin before Bed?

AHH I swurrrrrr ... I'm starting to Like this...

Not in front of the camera!

As long as they can't see my face

Take that! Now they can!

Shut up and Let Me KiSS!!!
Next episode Wi slaps Pbie :(.... Alot of drama in the next episode.. Pong In comes after Manward...

thanks girl...i'm getting epi 10 right now!
can't wait to watch it!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
ow, girls, when i see your pictures, makes me want watching it. why why i don't understand and speak thai????

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
nooo omg ..well i like the last part n ep 10..very kute but mean..anyway...pong so mena.. he doesn;t listen but i love dis lakorn

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
so...yeah, not too many rough/tough cute scenes today...i'm not super giddy...but Monthai's reactions today were definitely enough to keep me happy. i was pleasantly surprised at how Bie is slowly, but surely becoming more and more definant towards Monthai.

after he demands to know who told her blue was his favorite color...she does the yeah-you're right-i'm wrong speech, and walks out on him...1 point for Bie

after meeting her teacher, Manwa (excuse the spelling), Bie matter-of-factly tells Monthai that his mom won't mind if she goes to visit Manwa at her house...Monthai is speechless...and very hesitant i must add...and w/ Manwa pleeding as well, Monthai has to give in (though we know he doesn't like it at all--signs of attachment?)...again...1 more point for Bie

then after being dropped off by Manwa's Westernized guyfriend, a jealous Monthai starts to hurl insults...but girl just side steps him (dang :eek: )...we get the best expression from Pong here...shock...then Monthai graps her arm ready to hurl more insults, but Bie actually pulls her arm away, pushing him in the process, and just walks away...all Monthai can do is yell after her...score 2 more points for Bie...

and lastly, after what i presume as Monthai accusing Bie as beign a loose woman, she shoots back w/ the classic..."i don't have to explain anything to you"...yes Bie is on point...but then of course Monthai comes back w/ "this is my house, i have a right to know"...and then the best line yet by Bie (delievered w/ just a single tear)..."i've never done anything to be shamed of...but the most shameful things have happened to me in this house"...ok, ok, i'm not exactly sure if that is how the line went...i'm adlibbing here...that's what i want to her to say...either way it again leaves Monthai speechless...I'd say Bie won this round.

and finally, just a few comments on Monthai's expressions today...love all Monthai's reactions...is he more frustrated that she is ignoring him now or that he's growing more and more attached? love how worried he looked and sounded when Wi said she was coming soon...at first i was like oh he's worried about his mom...but the disappointed look on his face hints at not being to mess w/ Bie as freely as he would like...ah Pong your expressions convey so much...oh and love his denial face too..."i'm not worried about her"...his mom and the head servant lady sure do give it to him good..."you miss her, you worry about her...it's ok, i like that you're that way..." his mom is too funny.

Ok, i do have one QUESTION though, what does Bie say to Monthai that sets him off when he's telling her that Wi is coming...Bie is really calm and promises to tell his mom the truth while agreeing to play down Wi's initial absence...then she says something that makes Monthai grap her and hold her tight...

thanks in advance for the answer...damn...another long post...well, until tomorrow!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
so...yeah, not too many rough/tough cute scenes today...i'm not super giddy...but Monthai's reactions today were definitely enough to keep me happy. i was pleasantly surprised at how Bie is slowly, but surely becoming more and more definant towards Monthai.

after he demands to know who told her blue was his favorite color...she does the yeah-you're right-i'm wrong speech, and walks out on him...1 point for Bie

after meeting her teacher, Manwa (excuse the spelling), Bie matter-of-factly tells Monthai that his mom won't mind if she goes to visit Manwa at her house...Monthai is speechless...and very hesitant i must add...and w/ Manwa pleeding as well, Monthai has to give in (though we know he doesn't like it at all--signs of attachment?)...again...1 more point for Bie

then after being dropped off by Manwa's Westernized guyfriend, a jealous Monthai starts to hurl insults...but girl just side steps him (dang :eek: )...we get the best expression from Pong here...shock...then Monthai graps her arm ready to hurl more insults, but Bie actually pulls her arm away, pushing him in the process, and just walks away...all Monthai can do is yell after her...score 2 more points for Bie...

and lastly, after what i presume as Monthai accusing Bie as beign a loose woman, she shoots back w/ the classic..."i don't have to explain anything to you"...yes Bie is on point...but then of course Monthai comes back w/ "this is my house, i have a right to know"...and then the best line yet by Bie (delievered w/ just a single tear)..."i've never done anything to be shamed of...but the most shameful things have happened to me in this house"...ok, ok, i'm not exactly sure if that is how the line went...i'm adlibbing here...that's what i want to her to say...either way it again leaves Monthai speechless...I'd say Bie won this round.

and finally, just a few comments on Monthai's expressions today...love all Monthai's reactions...is he more frustrated that she is ignoring him now or that he's growing more and more attached? love how worried he looked and sounded when Wi said she was coming soon...at first i was like oh he's worried about his mom...but the disappointed look on his face hints at not being to mess w/ Bie as freely as he would like...ah Pong your expressions convey so much...oh and love his denial face too..."i'm not worried about her"...his mom and the head servant lady sure do give it to him good..."you miss her, you worry about her...it's ok, i like that you're that way..." his mom is too funny.

Ok, i do have one QUESTION though, what does Bie say to Monthai that sets him off when he's telling her that Wi is coming...Bie is really calm and promises to tell his mom the truth while agreeing to play down Wi's initial absence...then she says something that makes Monthai grap her and hold her tight...

thanks in advance for the answer...damn...another long post...well, until tomorrow!

Oh yeah shes said the only reason why shes going to tell his mom is only for Wi not for him thats what got him really mad i think.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhh. . . they're so cute together. I can't help smiling when they're together. He was hecka jealous about the guy dropping her off at home and then the call to the teacher's ex. I can't wait until he sees Bi and Wi together so he can start seeing the differences and how wrong he was!!

laugh-out-loud

sarNie Egg
Hehehhe...i can understand that Pueng doesn't have all that packages of acting skills, but i still think she's the best choice for this drama....i want to see new n'ek and she is just so beautiful! I fell in love with her more than with Pong! I am not a lesbo, but I think she's very cute and pretty, i also like that she's not super thin like most of the n'ek. She's got meat! :lol:

I can't believe that Fang got so super thin! I wish she would start eating some more...anyways, i hope to see her in a new lakorn as the n'ek.

I can't wait for someone to download the next epd on youtube so i can continue! and talk about translation/subbing... WOW! i can't wait until i understand everything they say so i won't have to be fastforwarding to the scenes where there's Mongthai and Bi. I love it, can't wait...

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
She is adorable! Her face is like a doll. And she looks even better with her hair down.

And Pong so jealosu. He's so falling for her against his will. Can't wait for tomorrow!

vania215

sarNie Egg
yep totally agree with the choice of na'ek...she looks so innocent. Totally think this lakorn is awesome. Kinda glad that they didn't stick completely to the older version.