sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
i noticed the lakorn is ending soon....
noooo!!!!!
because in the previews it shows the mom doing her own investigation hehe
when shes talking to por in

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Well no lol the lakorn got 2 more weeks left it ends on the 22nd cause on the 23rd Kwarm Rub Korng Superstar is gonna replace it.
So I guess it'll be ending soon .. we have like 8 episodes left I believe :( correction 10 episodes lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So sad this is going to end. But its kind of a good thing too cause the bad guy always gets something bad so I wanna know what is going to happen to Viyada hehe. Hopefully something super bad!!! :lol: I wonder what is going to all happen next week! ahhh so excited!!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop smiling after watching Epi. 15.. the playfullness between Monthai and Bpee has got me on cloud 9. LOL... I feel like I'm in love for the very first time...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dude i bet in the end nothing will even happen to her =/ in the old version she just got sent home and her dad is under investigation for corruption. Exact normally don't punish the people to badly most they ever do is kill them :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Dude i bet in the end nothing will even happen to her =/ in the old version she just got sent home and her dad is under investigation for corruption. Exact normally don't punish the people to badly most they ever do is kill them :lol:
haha.. Exact really needs to start punishing them! Death is too easy.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol well I mean the only punishments I see you can have is

Die
Die Torcherously [Like get eat alive by a pack of wolves]
Go Crazy

I'm Not All For The Gang Rape as a Punishment; I've known some lakorns to do that =/

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh ladies, today's episode is so good! a lot of suspence, it changes. i love the maids, they are so funny and ridiculous! monthai is a hero, he save bpee's life, now she see him with different eyes (beloved hero :lol:).
i'm so sad, need to wait until monday now :cry:

lady0fdarkness

Well.. my punishment for Wiyada would be....

having Monthai despise her.. having her sister hate her, having everyone condemn her for all the evil deeds she did.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm. Make Keitchai do something to her? I dont know. But she always beat up Bpie she should know how it feels.

lady0fdarkness

damn it!!! I'm watching 15 and that gigalo came to see Wiyada, but Monthai thinks he came to see Bpee............ UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!