Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree..to keep it sweet..i think the only thing i would want is a "willing scene"..now tat would be real sweet..well at least for me..aww...

Mango jah..thanks for all the screen-caps loving 'em...and gosh! Pi..she's like the first nang'ek i seen tat doesn't yell, squirm or make any noise at all wen he's all grabbing her arm all crazie and crap...Monthai oy...u're so yummie....ehehe

okay someone need to list out the character's name for me..i'm so confuse all i know is Pi, Mon, Vi, the mom, the aunt..and tat's about it...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: yer welcome kashie and yaso and everyone else who said thanks for the screencaps:D
i have to say thank you to the uploaders who upload the LAKORN :D
i dnt even kno the characters name haha it'll be gewd if someone do make a list :D i only kno some names mostly their real names tho lmfao
thanks in advance!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hmmm

Pi-Nang Ek (Pueng)
Mon-Pra'Ek (Pong)
Veepahwarn (Viyada's Sister)- (Mod 3G)
Anucha (Montha's half brother) - (Mor Oak)
Por Liang Pong In - (Em)
Kru Manward (Por Liang Pong In's exgirlfriend that left him)- (Jeap)
Keidchai-Tuk

*Those are the important characters in the lakorn

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmm

Pi-Nang Ek (Pueng)
Mon-Pra'Ek (Pong)
Veepahwarn (Viyada's Sister)- (Mod 3G)
Anucha (Montha's half brother) - (Mor Oak)
Por Liang Pong In - (Em)
Kru Manward (Pong in exgirlfriend that left him)- (Jeap)
Keidchai-Tuk

*Those are the important characters in the lakorn
thanx i'll try to listen to their names now...ehehe...

Mango you're too sweet :p

banner time..i'm so gonna go bother Kristy now.... :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Your welcome ja :wub: man its been long since im crazy over a exact lakorn like this.. the last exact lakorn im was crazy over had to be urrm ... Roy Adeed Hang Ruk? then somewhat Hua Jai Sila LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tell me about it..lol..i'm just glad there's another exact lakorn tat's grabbing attention..i've alwaise enjoy exact lakorns..but the neva seem to be too popular...anyone know why??...well i was reallie into Song Kram Nang Fah..another Pong lakorn..lol

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Your welcome ja :wub: man its been long since im crazy over a exact lakorn like this.. the last exact lakorn im was crazy over had to be urrm ... Roy Adeed Hang Ruk? then somewhat Hua Jai Sila LOL
totally agree w/ you...it's been awhile since an exact lakorn caught my eye too...yeah last one for me would be Roy Adeed Hang Ruk too.

so awesome that you're gonna upload the the HQ version...thank you, thank you, and did i say thank you!

also agree w/ keeping it sweet...sometimes r-scenes do complicate the relationship...case in point SB (nothing against it, but let's just say COMPLICATED).

and one last moan and groan over how far away Monday is before I go! :D

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Okay I have totally changed my mind, lol. I am not waiting for this to end to watch anymore I'm gonna DL/watch it today. I will have to catch up to all of you now! I am just gonna skip Fang's suicide scene O_O I have like soooooooooo many lakorns watching and DLing though. Grrr!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Okay I have totally changed my mind, lol. I am not waiting for this to end to watch anymore I'm gonna DL/watch it today. I will have to catch up to all of you now! I am just gonna skip Fang's suicide scene O_O I have like soooooooooo many lakorns watching and DLing though. Grrr!
Jieb_Lover you are so funny...c'mon and join the Ngao Asoke Monday Waiters Club...hehehe...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I was waiting for when P&P would meet up to watch (thanks for the spoilers so I knew when to tune in) and it was totally cute. I like Pueng so far and Pong's perfect as Monthai.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i dnt dink anyone uploaded these pics yet buh here goes pics i found :D

enjoy hehehe i would love to see dat scene ^^ it lewks like she's screaming... a first haha cuz whenever Pong grabbed her she hasnt screamed yet :p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i'm guessing this scene happens soon...b/c they're wearing the same outfits that they wore on the most recent episode...guess this may happen before the eventful tussle onto the bed...borrowing from lyn's blog...dun, dun, dun! hehehe...oh Monday! so far away!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hahahaha im dinkin its in episode 9 =) cuz dats where Pong throws Peung onto bed DUN DUN DUN :lmao:​

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aha mango i just commented on ur sig in da badaan jai thread and i aint even watchin dat lakorn LOL i watchin dis one though. ponggggggggg makin me fall for him again like he did in songkhraam nangfah LOL he's very handsome but he so damn stupid in dis lakorn lol i don't know if i can finish it cause he so dumb. somethin wrong w/ him i wanna hit him in da head w/ a pot. a pot u make tom yum w/ LOL i wanted to beat him down in songkhraam nangfah too but he wasn't blind like he is in here garsh he's a good actor though i get scared for pueng LOL