Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OMG. I didn't get to episode9 yet better catch up, LOL. I'm in love, Haha! Can't wait till next weeks episodes. Sum more kissing!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^__o ditto i feel ya lol this the most active i been in a lakorn thread for awhile lol i am like constantly checking back for this thread lmao

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
Even though I don't understand what they're saying (hopefully, someone will take the drama and sub it), I still enjoy it a lot. I start to like Peung more and more. In fact, her acting has not been anything spectacular so far but still better than some new Thai actresses I have seen. Besides, I'm attracted to Peung more cuz of her sweet and innocent look. Also, love those outfits they chose for her; she looks even prettier in them. One more thing, I feel so sorry for Peung after watching ep 11.

I didn't know Farng before watching the 1st episode of this show. My first impression of her was that she's such a pretty and good actress so I checked out one of her well-known series called Hua Jai Sila. There's definately great chemistry between Bie and Farng just like Pong and Peung in this series. Should I call 'Pong + Peung' P team like 'Aum + Aff' A team and 'Rome + Rita' R team?

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is pretty damn good...Pong is hot...is this girl a new nang ek?
i think that she is.. i haven't seen her in any other lakorn...
but yeah, i'm loving this lakorn.. i also constantly come up and check this thread... and i love reading all of the comments that ppl are making....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is pretty damn good...Pong is hot...is this girl a new nang ek?
yes, pong is very hot in this one, it's been a long time he deserves a role like Monthai. i own some lakorns with him, where he was a p'ek like "talay risaya", the one with mam... and even i don't understand, i have to admit that "ngao asoke" is his best lakorn, very addicting.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Even though I don't understand what they're saying (hopefully, someone will take the drama and sub it), I still enjoy it a lot. I start to like Peung more and more. In fact, her acting has not been anything spectacular so far but still better than some new Thai actresses I have seen. Besides, I'm attracted to Peung more cuz of her sweet and innocent look. Also, love those outfits they chose for her; she looks even prettier in them. One more thing, I feel so sorry for Peung after watching ep 11.

I didn't know Farng before watching the 1st episode of this show. My first impression of her was that she's such a pretty and good actress so I checked out one of her well-known series called Hua Jai Sila. There's definately great chemistry between Bie and Farng just like Pong and Peung in this series. Should I call 'Pong + Peung' P team like 'Aum + Aff' A team and 'Rome + Rita' R team?

We're actually working on subbing it right now :p lol heheh P team... but I derno Im not particularly fond of Pueng yet .. shes ok but not very great to me yet but she'll improve ^_^_

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I just started watching this today and is on Epi. 1.

I have to say..... I love this lakorn so far. It got right to the point, and it has that jealousy fairytale feel to it. I already cried watching the little girl and her grandma. :(

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
that bitch Wee is such a witch. Can't believe she's about to beat up a little girl. lol.. ofcourse, you guys probably passed this part already huh.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I keep telling myself I'm to watch everything at one time on Saturday or Sunday. But I. Have. No. Self-control! I always break down and it's the first thing I do when I get home! Even before I eat!!

Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Pong is so hot. Funny, but I've never noticed him before in his other lakorns. I don't think I finished any of his old ones. But this one, he's so sweet and hot! And so aggressive!!

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
I LOVE this lakorn...lol. Finally, after Sawan Biang, there is another lakorn to obsess over and the best part is that its on for four days <does happy dance>...lol. I love how aggressive Monthai is...its really cool because in the early episodes, you see what a nice, liberal minded, older brother type he was to young Bie and Fang. He never seemed the angry, jealous rapisty type...it shows how much Bie gets under his skin to actually make him react. He knows he should be disgusted with her for impersonating Wiyada but he is still attracted to her, wants to constantly touch her and can't stand the idea of any other guys in the picture. Such a conflicted character...plus everytime he grabs her, you can see him smother a smile at how shy Bie is...he loves teasing her...almost like he is taming her and getting her used to his touch...like at the flower scene, as much as she tried to pull away, he kept holding on and even after the flowers got given away, he held her hand just to let her know, he could...lol. Did I mention, i love this lakorn...lol