Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

vania215

sarNie Egg
i totally agree saw the old version too and ek was like all over her...some part he was pretty stiff i thought...nonetheless it was good.

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ek is so handsome... I remember being so in love with him back in the late 90s and early 2000s. Where is he now?? All the old chickens like me are disappearing little by little...

lady0fdarkness

Monthai needs to come see his Momma.. poor lady.. she's missing her son and her husband just died.

lady0fdarkness

oooo... I gotta dig up that lakorn.. I want to cry my eyes out.. the sadder the better.

lady0fdarkness

In my opinion, Pong is so under rated, cause the lakorn scene is so dominated by Atichart and the younger guys...

I'm totally going to support Pong all the way!

lady0fdarkness

the lady who plays Monthai's mom is good at playing a psycho! I was so used to watching her play a good person.. she was so evil in hua sila, but was so nice and weak in taley rissaya.

lady0fdarkness

I'm so glad that Bpee left wiyada to come and take care of Monthai's mother... at least she'll be away from evil... well, I know for sure evil will follow her, but at least she'll be safe most of the time.