Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah in the old version they raised her to give to the dad because the mom didn't want her husband having wive's outside of the house..and she wasn't as attractive anymore so they raised bpee for that ... and then he was suppose to take her the day that she left to monthais house to take care of his mom because viyada had drugged a drink and tried to give it to her but pah rushed her cause she knew what was up .. so she told the servant to drink it instead and servant drank it and while she was fixing the parents bed she fell asleep so when the dad came home he slept with the servant ... but we don't know thats what happened til near the end .. thought because the servant comes back and tell everyone everything

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
ughhh...... I can stand any sorts of misunderstandings or miscommunnications in lakorns, but one thing I can't stand is mistaken identity, like in Klin Kaew Krang Jai or JLR!! Why are they calling her Wiyada!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They are calling her Viyada because thats who the mom originally wanted .. and she's still crazy so they had her pretend to be viyada to calm her down but she admits that she's bpee after the mom gets use to her

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Yeah in the old version they raised her to give to the dad because the mom didn't want her husband having wive's outside of the house..and she wasn't as attractive anymore so they raised bpee for that ... and then he was suppose to take her the day that she left to monthais house to take care of his mom because viyada had drugged a drink and tried to give it to her but pah rushed her cause she knew what was up .. so she told the servant to drink it instead and servant drank it and while she was fixing the parents bed she fell asleep so when the dad came home he slept with the servant ... but we don't know thats what happened til near the end .. thought because the servant comes back and tell everyone everything

Wow...THat Like..Ewwww..U Knoe

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
that is just plain nasty.. how can that man have the heart to have sex with a gir that he practically saw since she was a kid.. some people are just disgusting.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I say earlier or wayyyyyyyy be4 that I'm not watching if n'ek isn't Fang or Bee N..LOL..Anywayz, I take my word back I watched Pueng in Trab Sin Din Fah. I like her. I think she's cute :p . I think she fit the role of Bpee :lol: . Bpee, character is stiff and slow. And that how Pueng is portraying it...LOL... :lol: so it's kool. She got that sincere, sad face to go with it too ^_^

And Pong, is so HOT in here B) . I luv every minute of his scenes with Pueng :D

Pei, that chick is just a joke man. I luv her too. But she's a bit over-acting :lol: :rolleyes:
I agree..first i got reallie annoyed by her acting..but now i tink it fits her character..Bpee is very settle, stiff however u wanna say it..and wenever Monthai is grabbing her she becomes extra stiff like she just freezes and she can't even squirm for help..lol

I guess what I meant is that the episodes gets right to the point.. whereas, you got Channel 3 lakorns that last for 2 hours per episodes. And, most of the scenes are comedic relief or just filler scenes...
i agree...ch. 5 usually pack more action in one episode and their lakorns usually move faster....i love ch. 3 too..but sometimes it drags..i tink one of the very few lakorns tat had action packed in almost every episode was Sawan Bieng...tat one wasn't draggy at all..except wen he was trying to find nang'ek...and the cooking parts but besdies tat..gotta give it to them in SB

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ sigh... now I won't be able to go on with my normal life until he knows. :(
^^ hehe... lakorns like these drive me crazy.. it's like.. my heart hurts thinking about all the miscommunications and misunderstandings.
:lol: omfg! GF..i love ur comment..i can't reallie remember but were u the one tat said last time about kissing ur fiancee or bf and tinking about the thai pra'eks instead of him..lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
you know why they raised bpee? so they can give her to viyadas father

oh yeah i read tat last time for the old summary...but are they still keeping it like tat for the new version?? :unsure:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
they should because thats the main plot of the end .. where monthai wants to buy bpee back .. and buy her freedom from them

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmm honestly no I don't think there will be an R scene .. I haven't seen an R scene in an exact lakorn ever since man I dont even remember which lakorn .. Ive seen willing scenes (Hua Jai Sila - Fang and Bie) but I haven't seen any R scenes in exact for along time .. there have been attempted r scenes and ummm attempted willing scenes .... lol exact likes to tease it's viewers! And thats what makes them so awesome lol .. I think the only lakorn I saw from exact that has an r scene is leh ratree and that was long long ago.. but this one most definitely will not have an r scene .. it might have a willing scene but I can put money on it that this won't have an R scene
will Song Kram Nang Fah..Pong and Bee's first time..i dunno if u want to call tat rape..it's like kinda but not realllie..freaking Pong..in tat lakorn i wanted to smack him across the face then pull him and kiss him...*sigh* no wonder Bee could neva leave him in tat lakorn...

Maybe the producer will please all of us with both a :w-scene-pop-corn: and :r-scene-pop-corn: ...I know I'm greedy but hey, a girl can dream...lol
i want a willing scene like someone said last time..R-scene just complicate tings...

Exact lakorns arent bad at all... way better than ch. 7 lakorns... well, in my opinion anyway.. hehe
i agree...i wonder why their stars aren't as popular...but their popular stars are usually the ones tat does lakorns for all the other channel like Tik, Aom and Chakrit... :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
In my opinion, Pong is so under rated, cause the lakorn scene is so dominated by Atichart and the younger guys...

I'm totally going to support Pong all the way!
no it's not..it's dominated by Theeradeth! :wub: okay..dun wanna start another fight here..anyways..i still tink Theeradeth still has the hold on his title..all the recent awards proves he still is No. 1

but yes sadly exact lakorns and stars are super under-rated..i hope us writing her soo much will atttract the other fans on here to come and check out wat were all yapping about :dude:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..i'm like spamming by myself..it's okay though..im making up for the 10+ pages u girls made w/ out me...hmm..should i keep spamming until page 54..i tink i'm close..esp. since my signature takes up soo much space too... :lol: