Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

Irissara

sarNie Egg
also do you guys rememder once he told his mom that he will never touch a woman if he doesn't love her. i love the expression on his face after the kiss...I am your first? oh Montha love this version b/c of Pong & Peung for a newcomer such an innocent face..feel bad for her character though. love their interactions

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Eventhough our man is dead set on sticking with "Wiyada," at least we know he is a true gentleman for trying to be faithful. What a prince charming!

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I haven't any lakorns for awhile how. Not even SB or JLR or LKT, but for some reason this one got me rushing to home after work!!!!! It's just too cute to pass up!!!!!

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
^^^^ hahaha youre soo funny!
ya this lakorns got me waking up early just to watch hehe

ahhh i cant get that scene where theyre on the bed
out of my head for tomorrow
SOO CUTE!

vania215

sarNie Egg
totally can't wait until tomorrow to see this show...just love the whole thing....i'm dying to see the next part...com'mon tomorow!!!

Kelly

wow girls! the last time i was here was 6 pages ago! yal fast as hell...but i know why!

hehe i can't wait for tomorrow to come!i rewatched the kiss and the preview of tomorrows epi so many times that i can't even remember!
i don't know what to say i'm like dead happy! about everything right now! just because of one fake kiss scene!

lalalala this lakorn makes me HIGH!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Gosh, i leave to work hard on timing...and i've missed all the action here! And yes...i am so giddy after the kiss too!

Lol well you can tell by the expression on her face she loved it too she was just to shock to say :loool:
Yes...Bie did love it...but yeah you know she was thinking..."me...you kissed me?"...yeah girlfriend he did! ^_^

:lol: Yea she just stood there all numb looking...like in a daze...I wanted to pinch her and have her wake up!

She didn't even slap him! :p
Then we could have had a follow up kiss!
hehehe...i like how you think...if she slapped him...there could have been another kiss...kiss/slap/kiss...man, we only got one! hehehe...

OMG!! >_<!! This lakorn is so good^^!! Next episode pr'ek is so obsessive :D !!

He quotes: "Promise me that from now on you will not mess with any guy; at all that isn't ME" ... So awesome!! I'm gonna wait for tomorrow's episode!! hehehe!!

i know...i can't wait to watch this scene...i'm giddy just thinking about it...except Monthai...if it were me...i'd be like, "ok!"...oh and KristyS, i love your banner!

Monthai probably has strong lips, that's why she fainted.
ladyOfdarkness, :lol: you are hilarious...hehehe...strong lips...i love how he knew he was her first kiss...and he said it so tenderly...yeah...she could have fainted from his strong lips...or from that rare tenderness from Monthai...ahhhhh...tomorrow is not coming soon enough! hehehe!

well, back to timing! :D

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
oh my goodness....I just watched ep. 14...and I absolutely love it....loved monthai's jealous face and the kiss :wub: watched the end of the episode like 4 times....pong is sooooo hot....I also thought that they were going to kiss again when she fainted....too bad.... :lmao:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
man...i just wanted to comment too on Monthai's jealous face...first dude looked stupid in front of been-there/done that Pong-In who knew the truth about Wi...then his face is kind of jealous when he sees Bie'a hand on Pong In's elbow...then it goes flat out all jealous when Pong-In takes her hand...yes! so awesome...dude was so jealous...AGAIN well done Pong! yeah...that's what jeaolusy should look like...and you know Monthai was thinking..."damn, he's touching my woman!" hehehe...dude just won't admit it yet! ahahaha :D

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
how soon are we going to get the subtitles....love this lakorn even though I can't understand a thing....just a few words from time to time....I really want the subtitles....can't wait.....so in love with this lakorn....I'm going to go and watch the old version even if it's not pong and peung :(

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
:p ....okay...I'm rewatching it again.. :spin: ..what can I say....love this episode.....did I mention Pong is sooooo hot.......I think I'm in love :wub: .............

Kelly

man...i just wanted to comment too on Monthai's jealous face...first dude looked stupid in front of been-there/done that Pong-In who knew the truth about Wi...then his face is kind of jealous when he sees Bie'a hand on Pong In's elbow...then it goes flat out all jealous when Pong-In takes her hand...yes! so awesome...dude was so jealous...AGAIN well done Pong! yeah...that's what jeaolusy should look like...and you know Monthai was thinking..."damn, he's touching my woman!" hehehe...dude just won't admit it yet! ahahaha :D
for real....i so agree!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
and in the spirit of spamming...man, i am so guilty of rewatching that kiss too...i lost count how times i watched...guess it was alot...ah...crush...it started out primal and possessive...and then...ah here is the kicker...it seem to grow totally sweet and tender! man, first kisses...are they like that? hehehe...or was it only like that b/c of Pong...hehehe...ah, tomorrow...what will she say when she wakes up! can't wait!

Kelly

:p ....okay...I'm rewatching it again.. :spin: ..what can I say....love this episode.....did I mention Pong is sooooo hot.......I think I'm in love :wub: .............
i can't tell you how many times i've watched this...but hell yea he is so fine lookin! makes me :wacko:
i love to many men!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok well girls I have a thing I'm gonna set up with the blog ok?
I'm gonna set it so you guys can log in as writers and post caps and your guys views on the episodes and stuff