Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
oh...and one last comment about today's episode...i really did love how Mon said Bie's name when he woke up...like he was super scared she left...and then there she was lying next to him...and he says her name w/ such amusement...yeah dude you like her...ALOT! and then when she wakes up and their faces are so close they could kiss...hmm...i was blushing...but then...man, it ended too quickly...ah...darn it! it was actually a real sweet moment...w/o all that roughness and toughness...a genuine sweet moment...hmmm :wub:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
You know i only like agressive men in lakorns :loool: agressive men in real life deserve to get kicked in the face lol
hahaha...lol...too funny...well if Pong was aggressive w/ me in real life...i think i might give in...hehehe...ok, no one wants to be violated...but may be if it were Pong...hehehe...ok, ok, just kidding ( look at how sarnie pervs have influenced me...j/k :p ) ...it's all best left to lakorns! :D

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
awww...you're alone Tina...no worries...just like Keitchai said...ok, i paraphrase here, but "bad things will not happen to good people"...so don't worry...hopefully this popcorn poppin' person or thing has morals like Keitchai...hehehe...hope that got a laugh out of you! :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol maybe they do :p lol Keitchai actually didn't come off as a retard in that scene did you gals notice that?

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
i know..Keitchai actually came off in that scene as a man of honor...though he was sleezy to Wee...and girl did deserve it...but yeah, he carried off that scene very well...like i believed he wouldn't do such a thing to a good person...hmm...not p'ek material, but he's ok in my book...although i do have a pen ready to write him off if anything else were to happen...hehehehe...:lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
You know they should have Bpi demand Monthai to marry her. That would be a real shocker but at the same time kinda cute. ^_^
Dang! i would have loved to see tat...lol... :lol: ..you know Monthai might just accept it..u neva know..lol

Aahhh. . . I'm sighing like crazy watching epi 18. Monthai was so freaken angry when he thought Bi slept with that guy. He looked like he could have committed murder. He was ready to kill her, and then kill the guy who dared to touch her. But it's so funny how he was saying that he won't believe anything she says or he won't be fooled by her anymore. I'm sittin there scratching my head. When did he EVER BELIEVED her about anything??
I KNOWWW....*scream* tat was so cute..he was so freaking angry..and disappointed to...aaww...so cute... -_- **sigh**....ehehe...nice thought there..i know rite...i can't recall a time where he believed her...freaking dumbass Monthai...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know..Keitchai actually came off in that scene as a man of honor...though he was sleezy to Wee...and girl did deserve it...but yeah, he carried off that scene very well...like i believed he wouldn't do such a thing to a good person...hmm...not p'ek material, but he's ok in my book...although i do have a pen ready to write him off if anything else were to happen...hehehehe...:lol:
you know actuallie i tink if he lose some weight..tone up a bit...lose tat laugh...and tose ugly clothes...i tink he'll be prettie good looking..his eyes are so prettie

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh and i wanted to add that i so agree w/ the person who commented and said the episode was a bit cheesy w/ the fighting...yeah i so agree...the whole time i kept thinking about lyn's comments about the similar scene in Badarn Jai w/ Aum and Margie...yeah, of course he's p'ek and he must win...and of course the goons are ugly and horny...hahaha...and Mon to the rescue again...but i did love how Bie helped him out...that's cool that she wasn't so helpless...and i did like how she did take charge and help Mon find a place to rest and then the next morning take initative to get him to the doctor...yup, score more points for Bie...now only if she could channel that energy to stand up to Wee...ah, perhaps in future episodes! :D
cheesy..but we all loved it... :wub: and tat's all tat matters..lol...Badarn Jai ?? :unsure: i wouldn't know i'm too bias to go watch Aum...

yeah...i was so glad to finally hear her scream..OMFG! like FINALLY... :rolleyes: ...she's just way too settle and put...and i'm reallie glad she helped Mon w/ the stick too..but she took way too long..just sitting prettie on the ground....well i mean of course she needs to wait until Pra'ek gets hurt b4 she does anyting..but still..but it was cool wen Mon was pulling her away..she was still hitting the guy on the ground.. :lol: ...

she did score big points in this episode...so Yaso jah..how many points ahead is Bpeefrom Mon?? ehehee

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao. i would bring pepper spray... but i think a tazer would be better. :lol: Pong likes it rough.. so why not??? :D
haha you peeps are so funny but hey i'll join the club....i would love to help you peeps get pong!

and yea he has such a nice body..his strong arms...make me crazy!
you know girls..if the 4 of us fails..and our pepper spray, tazer, and hand-cuffs fail as well..we can always go to Keitchai and ask for some of tose magical powder he put in Bpee's drink..seem like he still has lotx left...ehehhe :loool:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
cheesy..but we all loved it... :wub: and tat's all tat matters..lol...Badarn Jai ?? :unsure: i wouldn't know i'm too bias to go watch Aum...

yeah...i was so glad to finally hear her scream..OMFG! like FINALLY... :rolleyes: ...she's just way too settle and put...and i'm reallie glad she helped Mon w/ the stick too..but she took way too long..just sitting prettie on the ground....well i mean of course she needs to wait until Pra'ek gets hurt b4 she does anyting..but still..but it was cool wen Mon was pulling her away..she was still hitting the guy on the ground.. :lol: ...

she did score big points in this episode...so Yaso jah..how many points ahead is Pia from Mon?? ehehee
ok, ok, this is really my last post for the night...hmm how many points...i gotta go back and count...i'll get back to you...hehehe...:p

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
you know girls..if the 4 of us fails..and our pepper spray, tazer, and hand-cuffs fail as well..we can always go to Keitchai and ask for some of tose magical powder he put in Bpee's drink..seem like he still has lotx left...ehehhe :loool:
ok, ok, one more post...hehehe...:lol: Keitchai's special powder...his date rape drug...HAHAHAHA :lol: too funny...hilarious! you ladies!

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
wah..huh? if tis is your last post..who's gonna tally up the scores for me?...lol
ok, one more post...hehehe...my last post for the night, pink_juliet_kashie...i'll tally up the score tomorrow! hehehe! but know that Bie is kicking Mon's butt...and you know, he'll just turn around and hug her tight in revenage...hehehe... :wub: