Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
it's so cute watching them together on that show...i can't stop smiling when i hear ppl screaming on the background.

YEAH! ANOTHER PAGE

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol; you girls are crazier than I thought :p
hahah. just a little.

ah...please do...subs please ^_^
rape..argh..i hope not..will kinda do..but i do prefer a willing...Pueng suffered enough alreadie..let her have a willing jah... :w-scene-pop-corn:
i just want some kind of form of loving!!! :lol: it could start out as a rape but turn into a willing for all i care! haha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Holy Cow! :spin: I take tat back..juz finished tat clip ...forget tat..i want a :r-scene-pop-corn: ...lol...even betta ...an :r-scene-pop-corn: turned :w-scene-pop-corn: ...*sigh* tat would finalized their love story...satisfying for both sides..for Monthai and for Bpee...and for us :r-scene-pop-corn: fans and us :w-scene-pop-corn: fans...P.E.R.F.E.C.T! :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Holy Cow! :spin: I take tat back..juz finished tat clip ...forget tat..i want a :r-scene-pop-corn: ...lol...even betta ...an :r-scene-pop-corn: turned :w-scene-pop-corn: ...*sigh* tat would finalized their love story...satisfying for both sides..for Monthai and for Bpee...and for us :r-scene-pop-corn: fans and us :w-scene-pop-corn: fans...P.E.R.F.E.C.T! :wub:
welcome to the dark side kashieeee!!! muahahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol..u aint seen nothing yet...wait until a "R" scene if there's any...tat's wen the true Noy comes out..."from the gutters" lol :lol: i've seen and heard all in the SB Thread...i've changed since then :huh: ...will neva be the same again :lmao:
hahaha. shhh.... kashie... keep it on the downlow. we were pretty wild up in there... lmao :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Man someone should make me a fanfic cover; I'm thinking about posting my ngao asoke fic after tuesday :loool:
i'm willing to do one for u if u would provide me the pictures...and give me the concept..if u wanna check some of my works out first to see if i actuallie carry any artistic skills...juz PM me i'll send u some of my works...ehehe

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i pray for it everyday, my r'scene, i want it...
dang, in jlr, she was not preggy; they can make a r which becomes a willing to us :lol:

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
i thought Noy will be out for a while but our discussion is too tempting that you can't get going. lol. Now i believe what pink_juliet_kash said about ur craziness. :rolleyes:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to say that i'm not crazy, not at all -_- , i'm just a ngao asoke's addict, it's not the same, looks like but not the same :loool: