Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Now if this was Ch3 or Ch7 lol I would probably have confirmed a R Scene already but this is exact so they like to tease fans lmao it might look like an r scene when it's really not so be weary loves :p LOL you might your heart broke lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
gal i've been there and back many times..taking P'Ken and his hot body along w/ me... :lol: ..now i'm making constant trips w/ Pong..lol -_-
ahh... ken.... drool.... i just wanna rip his clothes & take him wherever he is! :lol: :wub:

i pray for it everyday, my r'scene, i want it...
dang, in jlr, she was not preggy; they can make a r which becomes a willing to us :lol:
I'm with you sajenna! that's what i'm hoping & praying for it too!

i thought Noy will be out for a while but our discussion is too tempting that you can't get going. lol. Now i believe what pink_juliet_kash said about ur craziness. :rolleyes:
hahaha. i know i was suppose to be leaving but i just can't stay away.... i feel the SB fever coming back... hehe.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Now if this was Ch3 or Ch7 lol I would probably have confirmed a R Scene already but this is exact so they like to tease fans lmao it might look like an r scene when it's really not so be weary loves :p LOL you might your heart broke lol
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
why? why? stupid production! :angry: :arrg:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol it's not stupid production lmao they tease you long enough so you'd be like omg that episodes gonna have an r scene then you wake up and watch it then nope then the next episode omg r scene and then it doesn't lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hmph... :spin: <_< i want a Rawr scene if not a willing scene... good gosh... i need to punch something!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol it's not stupid production lmao they tease you long enough so you'd be like omg that episodes gonna have an r scene then you wake up and watch it then nope then the next episode omg r scene and then it doesn't lol
in 'leh ratree" it has one... ah, pepper was so hot in this scene :drool:
hummm, "wait is killing the wait" french proverb...

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
i pray for it everyday, my r'scene, i want it...
dang, in jlr, she was not preggy; they can make a r which becomes a willing to us :lol:
haha...it's funny how we're praying for a R scene. but if that happens in reality, dang that would be realli sad for that person.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha...it's funny how we're praying for a R scene. but if that happens in reality, dang that would be realli sad for that person.
yes but i only want a r'scene in thai lakorn cause i know there will be a happy ending!!!

edit: r which becomes a willing

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
in 'leh ratree" it has one... ah, pepper was so hot in this scene :drool:
hummm, "wait is killing the wait" french proverb...
ooo.... that's one of my favorite Rawr scene... :drool:

Oh wait...nevermind... i was thinking about Pong & Mod's willing scene... :loool: wrong scene

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh... ken.... drool.... i just wanna rip his clothes & take him wherever he is! :lol: :wub:

hahaha. i know i was suppose to be leaving but i just can't stay away.... i feel the SB fever coming back... hehe.
you know Noy..i wanna do tat 3rd "R" scene/ the last R-scene in SB w/ him..but it'll just be the other way around...lol :lol: i'll have the pleasure of tugging his shirt and ripping his shirt open..and off! lol

i know i read a while back tat u were suppose to be cleanning or something...lol

SB fever..goodness Noy today at my work place..the store next door was selling the Hmong dubbed version of SB...argh..i wanted to watch it soo bad..almost went and bought the hmong ver. lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah! :eek: they're teasing us...wow..i neva notice till u said tat..wow..to tink of it..they teased us two major time alreadie...tose fake bed scenes..damn them..argh! and now there's tis 3rd one.Exact! 3 Strikes and you're out...betta now let us down.. :rolleyes:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you know Noy..i wanna do tat 3rd "R" scene/ the last R-scene in SB w/ him..but it'll just be the other way around...lol :lol: i'll have the pleasure of tugging his shirt and ripping his shirt open..and off! lol

i know i read a while back tat u were suppose to be cleanning or something...lol

SB fever..goodness Noy today at my work place..the store next door was selling the Hmong dubbed version of SB...argh..i wanted to watch it soo bad..almost went and bought the hmong ver. lol
hahahah... it's getting steamy up in here! the pool scene right??? drool... i like the first rawr scene/last rawr scene. yikes! that was hottt... I'll say, "you tryna Rawr me..?! huh!? Well you know what buddy! it aint going down!! I'm taking you down!!!" & that's where i rip his shirt & jump on top of him. :loool: if he likes it rough, i'll be rough with him.... :loool:

girl, i rushed through my cleaning... plus my mama came back so she's finishing it up. :lol:

sh3lli3sh3ll

sarNie Juvenile
i know huh!!!
ahhhh killing me with the bed scenes
monthai always gotta kill it though!
somehow getting mad at bie....
lets hope they dont let us down and give us what we want hehe....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
but all the cheesy moments are the best!!! lol
it gives me butterflies. hahaha. okay now I sound cheesy.

i know huh!!!
ahhhh killing me with the bed scenes
monthai always gotta kill it though!
somehow getting mad at bie....
lets hope they dont let us down and give us what we want hehe....
arrgh... i know. somebody probably walk in on them.. if not she'll find away to break free... nang'eks always do...

pray, pray and cross fingers too. we never know, they can add a little cute scene...
goshh... i wanna see some snuggling & lovey dovey scene!!!