Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Darn!....like all of ya...i try this lakorn without the sub and i am very much crazy like ya too.....OMG!!....he is sooo stupid yet hot....LOL...cant wait for Monday...OMG...and the song are like soooo cool....does any of ya know where i can get the lyric for this song??.....me like it mucho!!=)
haha. i think the lyrics of the song can be found on the very first page of this thread. Tina posted it up.
^_^

the pool scene -_- :drool: lol

i know we have u...i'm not scare anymore...lol
*Hugs* I will protect you lil kashie. ;)

*looks into the sky*

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No..it's SUPER SPAM GIRL! :loool:
Super Spammer Noy. lmao. :lol:

macli

sarNie Hatchling
you girls are on fire tonight, the pages jumped real fast today. Argh Monday is tomorrow and I have a test. I"m going from sarnworld to studying...I should just stay off the net

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it sure did fly by...eh? where is Super Spam Girl Noy??

okay girlies u girls have to make sure i get off now..i have a 3 chap. test 2morrow..if u still see me hanging around boot my butt off okies..deal?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it sure did fly by...eh? where is Super Spam Girl Noy??

okay girlies u girls have to make sure i get off now..i have a 3 chap. test 2morrow..if u still see me hanging around boot my butt off okies..deal?
:eek: Hell No Kashie! You better stay on!!! lmao. jkkk.... have funn studying... i should be studying too.. sigh... i'm multitasking hun... browsing through my files, on youtube, on SW, watching Tv & talking to my sisters. lmao.

oh oh! It's a warning from NOY. watch out ppl!
hahah. Nooo noo it's not a warning... i'm really friendly. :D i'm just very ... energetic. hehe.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ok im back lol sorry had to eat with the hubby he just got off work
lol...u dun have to apologize for getting w/ ur hubby...goodness and tat meal was fast too..dun rush it..ur hubby might start hating us for stealing u..lol :lol:

oh yeah...i was suppose to be gone...Bye yah! see u tomorrow at the same time? okay..bye..lol..can't wait.. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol no I didn't I just ate very little :p I don't like eating lots at night and member a hour or so earlier I had already ate papaya salad so im full of water lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol no I didn't I just ate very little :p I don't like eating lots at night and member a hour or so earlier I had already ate papaya salad so im full of water lmao
haha. i see. i hate papaya salad... i'm probably the only lao person out there who hates eating that. <_< speaking of eating, i was grubbing like a pig today! man... i'm still hungry too! lol.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay i swear..last comment of the nite..dang tis thread is so hard to get off..anyways don't spam too much..save some energy for 2morrow's episode!
Don't worry kashie! we'll spam today & i'll go ballistic tomorrow. muahaha.

Whew...thank goodness!!! I thought SW was gone forsure!!!
Ceda!!! <--- screams like a lil girl... welcome. :lol:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man i already set my alarm to wake me up lmao :loool: I'm definately going to try and catch tmr's episode lol! And I'll try to record and upload the live version for us too lol
bad news girls it will end on the 22nd as planneed :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
man i already set my alarm to wake me up lmao :loool: I'm definately going to try and catch tmr's episode lol! And I'll try to record and upload the live version for us too lol
NOooo.... *Runs away crying* why....!?! man... i'm sad now.... :lmao: I think i'm gonna log off & cry my eyes out... booo.... :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay ... i'm leaving this time... for real this time :lol: i've been on since the wee morning... hehe. so ladies have fun spamming! I really need to get off... :lol:

Good night ladies....! :kiss:

neverendings

sarNie Hatchling
haha...how many alarms are there in your room? 1 may not be enough.