Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ahh you girls got far without me again :p lol i been sick lately :( so no spamming for me; I can barely upload lakorns lol hopefully im ok to wake up early on Monday

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Haha I'm so upset because like I was working on something and then I made one mistake and I totally gave up =/! boo! im gonna go finish watching Avatar marathon LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMFG! :eek: i miss The Noy!

aw man..u girlies had such a sexxie conversation...missed it..lol..but i got to the whole dry and wet humping...goodness i tink...lol :loool:

anyways..good job spamming...and Welcome Nikki!!
AHHHH KASHiEEEE!! YOU MiSSED OUT! HAHA. ^_^

it was ALL Ngao Asok only :rolleyes:

come on wat's tis about rapping my Ken on the other page...huh... :angry: ....you girls know tat's my hubby...no talk like tat wen i'm not around :ph34r: LOL
PSH... KEN IS MY MAN... ! I DON'T SHARE... :lol: KRIT BELONGS TO YOU. HEHEH.

Ahh you girls got far without me again :p lol i been sick lately :( so no spamming for me; I can barely upload lakorns lol hopefully im ok to wake up early on Monday
AWEEE TiNA! i HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER BY TOMORROW! GET PLENTY OF SLEEP & WATCH NGAO ASOKE! HEHE.

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
Wow! I can't keep up, i checked this thread at like 160 pages and dang. I just finished watching all the episodes of Ngao Asooke! I now know why you girls love it! And I watched the old one too. Really good.

Right now I'm watching Tarab Sin Din Fah (Sam and Nam) They use the same house as in Ngao Aoke, so Pueng has filmed in that house twice. Thought that was funny. :D