Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I loved how they both were breathing hard.. they looked so hungry. :D

I would be too if I had a hunk trying to kiss me all the time.

LOL..i didn't even notice tat too caught up juz lookin' at 'em..lol..i guess for him it was surpressed emotions finally released..and hers it was childhood dream come true...lol

yeah, Monthai initiated the whole kiss.. but it looks like the second time.. bpee went for it first.
so true...they were both leanning towards each other but just before they touched he kinda stopped and she kept going...ah.bpee dun try to play innocent we see u..lol :lol:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
let's talk about Monthai's sexy lips, abs. eyes. butt, and muscles. :drool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
she's furious cause monthai never kisses her like he did with bpee, a very, very long kiss!
:lol: i bet he's neva even looked at her like tat...

u know girls i tink it's okay tat he doesn't find out she was the one who wrote him all tose letters...so tat he'll fall in love w/ Bpee and not his dream gal in the letters cuz he's not in love w/ Vi he's just in love w/ the letters....lol..well i meant i hope he finds out after he is openly in love w/ Bpee :wub:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
:lol: i bet he's neva even looked at her like tat...

u know girls i tink it's okay tat he doesn't find out she was the one who wrote him all tose letters...so tat he'll fall in love w/ Bpee and not his dream gal in the letters cuz he's not in love w/ Vi he's just in love w/ the letters....lol..well i meant i hope he finds out after he is openly in love w/ Bpee :wub:
lol.. he's in love with the letters.

It'll be funny if they show him go to his room.. and them... take out the letters and kisss it.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
wow i just watched that clip of them kissing...and woooo you go bpee! wooo whooo...mon had first contact but bpee started the kiss.
at least she knows what she wants and goes for it unlike mon hahaha
lakdyofdarkness let us know how that slap/kiss went..if it works i'll try it too! hahahaha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't know :lol:
the scene when she say something like "you hate me, you hate me and then the kiss reminds me bie/miew lakorn, there's a similar scene but in the hospital
oh yeah i know...i reallie like tat scene rite before the kisses too...tis is like the first scene u get to reallie hear emotion in Bpee's voice..she sound so hurt..like she've just realized herself tat he's accusing her not because he tink she did tose tings but because he hates her...aww poor Bpee it's okay Monthai will smooth u w/ tender kisses -_-

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
wow i just watched that clip of them kissing...and woooo you go bpee! wooo whooo...mon had first contact but bpee started the kiss.
lakdyofdarkness let us know how that slap/kiss went..if it works i'll try it too! hahahaha
yes monthai had first contact!!! ladies i'm right!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
did u vote yet...

yes monthai had first contact!!! ladies i'm right!!!
no way....Bpee got him first..ah..no one is rite until we get more voters...