Ngao Asoke 2008

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
^ This is my first time listening to PGD Production. They're not bad at all except Viyada's voice is weird.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
omg the PGD Production, minus the khmer music it's actually way better than Ntry, where can i buy one?
i like the p'ek voice in pgd. he use to work with ntry but they change for this ghy with the annoying and weak voice! don't know where we can find a copy and i can't order before september because i'm on holiday and the shipping is long.

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
i agree, the khmer background music is corny. they should keep the original music. i really do like their voice a lot though. where can i order thai series dubbed by them?

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
:huh: omg....I was so into this Lakorn but when I watch the pgd dubbed I'm like what happen...can't wait for Mayura to dubbed it I just love the P'ek voice and n'ek, I think it sould sound lot better with Muyura dubbed. :D

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
:huh: omg....I was so into this Lakorn but when I watch the pgd dubbed I'm like what happen...can't wait for Mayura to dubbed it I just love the P'ek voice and n'ek, I think it sould sound lot better with Muyura dubbed. :D
of course! i hope mayura won't cut any scenes like Ntry and pgd, it sucks!

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is Ngao Asoke dubbed by Mayura yet? I watched dubbed by Ntry but their voices were not good as Mayura.

yak

sarNie Adult
is this lakorn really good? because i see everyone talks about it..

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
hey every body I'm just excited that Mayura finally dubbed Ngoa Asoke....I found it on sell at Angkorwat.com
so cool now I don't have to wait any longer....yeah :lol: