Ngao Asoke

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just thought i like to share this...because this lakorn is one of my best favorites. these caps are made by me also i'm not going to capture it from beginning of the last episode..since i just like ending of this. :D

starring eg egkarat sarnsuk & ae issaryia saisanan

kitkat

sarNie Elites

all credited to me (kitkat)

by the way, they're so cute together. i missed them being onscreen together. :( :p

also sorry about double posting because it's limited, though. :rolleyes: :D oh right, sorry about big pictures.... :(

Ana

sarNie Adult
These 2 are like one of the most perfect onscreen couple!! That was one of my favorite lakorn too!! I luv those type of p'kes :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
thx for sharing kitkat Ae is prettty i like her with Vee in glod mord glot whatever i forgot the title :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
eg was skinny den now OMG ...i love dat lakorn too it the first thai lakonr my brother watch and actually like it and stay up wiht me all night to 6am in the morning to finsh the lakonr and usually my brother dont' watching thai he say it gay but not dis one :p .. there surely lots of kissing scene lol --- i should have some clip up of it hahhaha

kitkat

sarNie Elites
yeah i know, sarn. LOL its good thing your brother liked this one. hehe. definitely you should get those cute kissing scenes. hehe. i wish i can but not.. i photosnapped it. haha.

i wonder what happen to eg, anyways? last time i remembered there was a topic about him getting nude in the movie then we were all so mad blahh... that's all i heard about him. :huh:

tinah

sarNie Coma
egkarat looked sooo cute back then..i used to always see him on screen.i liked him alot..but now hes rarely on screen..and he doesnt look as good as before..probaly cuz he got chubby

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Omg those caps are invading my screen...but thanx KitKat..this is by far my favorite Ae lakorn....eventhough she was weak but the storyline made up for it...very cute and mushy love...

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
this is one of my favorite lakorns of all time too...you just get addicted to it when u watch it..wish there were more lakorns like this nowaday keke... :lol:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I remember this one. :) Loved Ae back in her old lakorns w/ ch 7. And the one she did w/ Utt, MaeKruaThuaYoong. Anyways, yeah even though her character was weak the story was good. And Yardtip played the n'ek's character when she was young.

Ngao Asoke, Mae Krua Thua Yoong, and Mon Maya were my favorite lakorns of Ae. Also Glae Glai....HuaJai Diew Gun although it sucked how the n'ek and p'ek were apart from each other so long. Ch 3 need to promote her better, so does Thai Tv Broadcast Company.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Just luv it when p'ke take advantage of her..lol..but his mom and aunt alwayz interrupt them

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ana, i know that happens are cute anyways.. because it made me like giggling like an idiot. LOL

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
OMGGG!!! Thanks for sharing!! I miss that lakorn!! I want to watch it again so so so badly!!! THANKS!!!!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Leila said:
OMGGG!!! Thanks for sharing!! I miss that lakorn!! I want to watch it again so so so badly!!! THANKS!!!!
[post="16837"][/post]​
i know! LOL i rented this one like few days ago.. man it never bore me at all. i had rewatched it like probably 17 times already.. i know wasting on that money for it. haha :lol: but it's all good. :rolleyes: :D

oh by the way, his smile just melt my heart out! :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
awww i like ae she so perdy. i never saw dis one though. when did it come out? oh my garsh kitkat!!!! i love ur avatar and ur banners lol SOOO CUTE what is it from??

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Diamend said:
awww i like ae she so perdy. i never saw dis one though. when did it come out? oh my garsh kitkat!!!! i love ur avatar and ur banners lol SOOO CUTE what is it from??
[post="16945"][/post]​
you should go ahead rent this one, though. :D

anyways, about my avatar and banners? thanks! it's kade and noon's 2nd lakorn together called "pisawas onlaweng"... i have it.. :D i basically almost have all lakorns of them.. i have ruk tem roy, pisawas onlaweng, and ton ruk... i used to have noh ra, krai gum node, and poot pisawas... my mom accidentally returned it all..i was so mad but at least 3 out of 5 are good ones. :lol:

Rakniran

wow,this lakorn look so interesting. After Sarn post it at her site for rental. I will rent it from her. I wont let it pass by. I cant wait to see it. Ae is pretty.

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I love this lakorn. This was the first lakorn I saw of Ae's and she was great. Ae is one of my favorite actress, too bad I don' get to see her in any more good lakorns. Channel 3 needs to promote her more.