Ngao Pray [TV Scene]

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So Pinky isn't out of ch3 but just taking a long break from all those scandal. There is a question i want to ask all the views will ch3 welcome her back?

onahc

sarNie Elites
I like her as an actress and what she does outside of her profession is not my concern, therefore I will continue to support her work. You could compare Pinky to Angelina Jolie, I heard Angelina "stole" Brad Pitt from Jennifer Aniston but it hasn't affected her career so I don't understand this animosity towards Pinky. I wish fans and non-fans could overlook this issue and focus on Pinky the actress.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like her as an actress and what she does outside of her profession is not my concern, therefore I will continue to support her work. You could compare Pinky to Angelina Jolie, I heard Angelina "stole" Brad Pitt from Jennifer Aniston but it hasn't affected her career so I don't understand this animosity towards Pinky. I wish fans and non-fans could overlook this issue and focus on Pinky the actress.
The first time I heard she was stealing Tanya's husband I still supported her acting but now the more I think of it if my dad was to cheat on my mom and have my family break apart I wouldn't like it. Everytime I see her face I just think " home wrecker" I just can't bring myself to support her. Women who commit a sin like this I can't support.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Good on you Cupid Candy i like that comment. At first i kind of still wanted to support her when i saw her tears dropped down from her interview but then whenever
i look at her again reminded me of a home wrecker, so i won't continue to support her. Sorry to whom are a fan of Pinky, don't get offended.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i wish Num and Kob cud reunite..but Kob is 2 busy trying to get a baby so shes on break and their in different channels now :(

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Don't worry if Num and Kob won't reunite but maybe in the near future cos Num his a free agent actor not in any contract with the channel.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't worry if Num and Kob won't reunite but maybe in the near future cos Num his a free agent actor not in any contract with the channel.
GREAT!! but i have a feeling he's going to be playing father roles or supporting roles in another few years.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes it is Num just had a birthday last September so he maybe now 38yrs old. Au T the guy that played as a doctor in Rabum Duang Dao
his also the same age as Num but he doesn't have much of an aging figure and looks younger than his age and Por N is also in his 30+.
Wonder who's the n'ek will be chosen.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i guess we are waiting patiently trying to Guess who the New Nang'ek is...im wishing it would be Donut..-.-..i doubt it though..i would love to see him and Vicky again..their first lakorn was long ago and i want to see them Now together..as for right now its kinda hard to tell who the new Nang'ek is..Rita got to do a lakorn with him and it was diff. so im thinking it might be someone who he never did a lakorn with...Just glad that Pinkys out..