Ngao Pray [TV Scene]

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
If this is airing on the 29th that means it's in the weekend slot. And Tard Ruk must be in the Wed/Thurs slot if it airs on the 25th.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They really make it seem like Num is the p'ek...which i wish he was!!

credits to:
snow_scorpio @ spicy
the p'ek is Tui but the main focus p'ek is Num his playing villain in here he was
control by this evil spirit ghost to do bad stuff specially with Tui he wants everything
that Tui he has even took the girlfriend from him too Tui later met Margie then Num
going to break them apart. Another thing Num he won't
end with anyone he'll die in the end and Margie will end
up with Tui.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
All this time I thought Num was the pek. hahah He and Margie look great together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Urg, I so do not want P'Num as a villain. He looks so good.
so sad to see him villain and worst than that he'll won't end with anyone cos he will
die from that curst and Margie she'll end with the p'ek Tui. Since Num his in the 30+
so his p'ek status are becoming less for him now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
from the trailer teaser looks like Num he died and lying on top of the electric cliff
it might be that spirit blaze curst and Tui/Margie hugging at the top floor building
its their happy ending, feel sad sorry Num did his mistake.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
more photos...big thanks to, and credits to : snow_scorpio @ spicy

all these pics keep making me think that p'Num is the p'ek wit Margie...however we all noe hes the villan and will die...no further explanation needed. :cry1:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
more photos...big thanks to, and credits to : snow_scorpio @ spicy

all these pics keep making me think that p'Num is the p'ek wit Margie...however we all noe hes the villan and will die...no further explanation needed. :cry1:
thanks Cee and glad u clarified the info so nobody get confused that the pra'nang is Num and Margie but really its Tui and Margie they seem to have more pic of Num cos the
main focus from the trailer English Sub i posted so its easy for those who can't
understand thai and yes Num will die in the end his dead on top of the cliff.