Ngao Pray [TV Scene]

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^well, the producer of tv scene is trying to get pinky to move to ch3 so we have to wait n see after her contract ends. i think theres a high chance pinky will be moving. if so, she isnt a loyal child..i could understand if she doesnt wanna stay with them in the future but as of now, ch7 has always promoted her and gave her work

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
ewww, no! Num is wayyyy to old for her! i mean i love num and all but please, someone else! like TYE! hahaha or someone else!

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Ngao Praai - A Spirit's Shadow

http://www.darastar.com/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%87/

About a guy who found an urn. He broke the urn and a spirit was released. The spirit grants wishes, but in turn, asks for a person's life. So a life is taken for each wish, etc.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Tanya is with ch.3 so Pinky should not moves to ch.3. I understand that we are living in a small world but the thing is working in different channel is better for both sides. You don't get to see each other often. Maybe at an events once in a while. Like the old says: When the glass is broken it's still not the same even you glue it back. Being a third hand in someone marriage is dead serious. Some people take it lightly and blame the wife. My question is if you're wearing Tanya's sheos, How would you feel about Pinky? What is your perspective toward Pinky now?

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope they confirm it soon. I can't wait to see it and they better not change the Pr'eak. Why cant they just become free instead of signing contract with a particular channel? I love Num because he is a free agent.

honda

sarNie Hatchling
She's not getting a very high profile p'ek for her first debut lakorn with ch3 if Num is her first p'ek.

I think her move to ch3 is a done deal. Her contract with ch7 ends at the end of the month, she has left for India already so it's pretty clear that she is not renewing with ch7. I think it's a shame that she has opt to move to ch3. Ch7 has always been good to her so I don't see any reasons so to why she feels the need to change channels.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^true. so not only will she be known as a homewrecker but also an unloyal child. maybe she knows ch7 is not gonna tolerate with what she has gotten herself in? either way, she should try to make things work out rather than run away from it. i think it'll be a bad move for her to switch to ch3. she isnt gonna be getting the attention she used to get @ ch7 and im not sure how will she handle that..she will defintaely be overshadowed by their older actresses..

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i dunno, seems kinda weird. the age thing doesn't bother me, but i keep thinking back to her as little daoprasook, and him as older pat.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry this is off topic.
i read from ch7 website in salak webboard,someone ask: does Pinky have a chance to re-sign a contract with ch7? salak answer: of course. and then there's another news said ch7 won't continue the contract with her. so i'm confuse which is correct but anyways
it's kinda for sure that Pinky won't continue her contract with ch7 or else she would have re-sign already. but i don't want her to sign a contract with ch3 either, it's better to be a free agent and then there's a chance she may sign with grammy because she said may have a song album. which i think is also a good choice because she can also go play with all channels.
rumors said Tui Kiatkamol will also play in this lakorn.

solin

sarNie Adult
I share the same idea ! I don't care if she don't re-sign with CH7 because I actually want to see her play with new p'ek. However, I hope she won't sign an exclusive contract with Ch3 and would prefer her to be a free agent.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Khun Daeng isnt renewing pinkys contract so weather she will sign with other channel or become a free agent we'll have to wait n see when she returns from India. i dont think she should sign with ch3 or any channel at the moment. free agent would probaly be her best option until the news died down

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Summary: Credit to tlcthai
เรื่องย่อละคร เงาพราย

ตั้น อยู่เมืองนอก กลับมารับสมบัติจากปู่ที่เมืองไทย คือบ้านโบราณ ในพินัยกรรม ปู่บอกว่าให้เอาสมบัติโบราณในห้องเก็บของหลังบ้านไปทิ้งในน้ำให้หมด ตั้นกับคนรับใช้จึงขนจะเอาไปทิ้ง แต่ตั้นเห็นโถโบราณสวยดี จึงแอบเก็บไว้ ในโถโบราณมีปรอทอยู่ แล้วตั้นทำแตก ทำให้มีพรายหลุดออกมา พรายให้ตั้นขออะไรก็ได้ แต่ต้องมีของมาแลก เ่ช่น ชีวิตคน

ตั้นอิจฉา เพื่อนสนิท คือ รัชต์ ที่ร่ำรวยกว่า รัชต์มีแฟนคือพิม ตั้นชอบพิม เลยขอให้พรายแย่งพิมมาจากรัชต์ พรายจึงบันดาลให้ตั้นรวย และธุรกิจของรัชต์ ล้มละลาย พิมจึงเลิกกับรัชต์มาหาตั้น

รัชต์มีลูกน้องผู้หญิงชื่อ เรน คุณตาของเรนเป็นน้องชายของเพื่อนสนิทปู่ตั้น และรู้เรื่องราวของพราย

ต่อ มา ตั้น ขอหลายๆสิ่งจากพราย จนฆ่าคนตายไปหลายศพ คุณตาของเรนจึงเริ่มระแวงและคิดค้นหาความจริง

เมื่อตั้นขอพรายมากๆ จนวันหนึ่ง แม่ของตั้นต้องตายเพราะพราย ตั้นจึงคิดยอมรับผิด และเลิกยุ่งกับพราย พรายบอกว่าให้ตั้นทำลายไม้เท้าของคุณตา แล้วจะไปจากชีวิตตั้น เพราะไม้เท้ามียันต์กำจัดพรายอยู่ด้านใน

ตั้น ต่อสู้กับคุณตาจะเอาไม้เท้า รัชต์และเรนกลัวพรายจะฆ่าคุณตาเลยเข้าต่อสู้กับตั้น ตั้นเริ่มสำนึกผิดจริงๆ เลยยอมคืนไม้เท้าไป พรายแค้นที่ตั้นทรยศเลยฆ่าตั้นตายไป ส่วนตัวพรายก็สูญสลายไปเพราะไม้เท้า

กระดูกของตั้นถูกนำไปถ่วงน้ำ รัชต์คู่กับเรน จบ
I like the "pranang" if is Num and Pinky, but not too fond of the scary storyline. :unsure: :wacko:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy
Posted Today, 08:36 AM

Summary: Credit to tlcthai

เรื่องย่อละคร เงาพราย

ตั้น อยู่เมืองนอก กลับมารับสมบัติจากปู่ที่เมืองไทย คือบ้านโบราณ ในพินัยกรรม ปู่บอกว่าให้เอาสมบัติโบราณในห้องเก็บของหลังบ้านไปทิ้งในน้ำให้หมด ตั้นกับคนรับใช้จึงขนจะเอาไปทิ้ง แต่ตั้นเห็นโถโบราณสวยดี จึงแอบเก็บไว้ ในโถโบราณมีปรอทอยู่ แล้วตั้นทำแตก ทำให้มีพรายหลุดออกมา พรายให้ตั้นขออะไรก็ได้ แต่ต้องมีของมาแลก เ่ช่น ชีวิตคน

ตั้นอิจฉา เพื่อนสนิท คือ รัชต์ ที่ร่ำรวยกว่า รัชต์มีแฟนคือพิม ตั้นชอบพิม เลยขอให้พรายแย่งพิมมาจากรัชต์ พรายจึงบันดาลให้ตั้นรวย และธุรกิจของรัชต์ ล้มละลาย พิมจึงเลิกกับรัชต์มาหาตั้น

รัชต์มีลูกน้องผู้หญิงชื่อ เรน คุณตาของเรนเป็นน้องชายของเพื่อนสนิทปู่ตั้น และรู้เรื่องราวของพราย

ต่อ มา ตั้น ขอหลายๆสิ่งจากพราย จนฆ่าคนตายไปหลายศพ คุณตาของเรนจึงเริ่มระแวงและคิดค้นหาความจริง

เมื่อตั้นขอพรายมากๆ จนวันหนึ่ง แม่ของตั้นต้องตายเพราะพราย ตั้นจึงคิดยอมรับผิด และเลิกยุ่งกับพราย พรายบอกว่าให้ตั้นทำลายไม้เท้าของคุณตา แล้วจะไปจากชีวิตตั้น เพราะไม้เท้ามียันต์กำจัดพรายอยู่ด้านใน

ตั้น ต่อสู้กับคุณตาจะเอาไม้เท้า รัชต์และเรนกลัวพรายจะฆ่าคุณตาเลยเข้าต่อสู้กับตั้น ตั้นเริ่มสำนึกผิดจริงๆ เลยยอมคืนไม้เท้าไป พรายแค้นที่ตั้นทรยศเลยฆ่าตั้นตายไป ส่วนตัวพรายก็สูญสลายไปเพราะไม้เท้า

กระดูกของตั้นถูกนำไปถ่วงน้ำ รัชต์คู่กับเรน จบ

I like the "pranang" if is Num and Pinky, but not too fond of the scary storyline.

thanks for the short summary, the story doesn't sound interesting. sound like pra'ek and nang'ek characters is not the leading but more Thun and the Pray is the lead characters. agree i like both Pinky and Nom but don't like scary story either, rather see them play romantic drama or action romantic would be more interesting. hope they change for them to play another lakorn. but no matter what will wait to see it.