Niam Txiv Hlub Tsis Cuag

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This move just came out. Staring Cai Yang & Hnub lis.

Anyone watch this movie. I watch this movie and it ok wish they would make it a littler more better. I hope they do part 3 to this movie where they go find Hnub brother because the end just left you thinking and there was not any sweet secen between the Hnub & Cai in part 1 or 2 at all. I hope they make part 3 and make Hnub and Cai have more sweet secen.

When I was watching this movie Hnub seem to look so thin. If you look at her arm it look like she doesn't have enough meat on. Seem like she so thin in this movie than her before movie she did.

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
is this the one where her mother isn't really her mom??
not sure but if it is darn i dislike her characcter! sorry to say
but i like new acting cute more than serious and sad this girl is very skinny!

and i heard she got married... >_<

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
This movie is alright. Yeah Hnub plays a better actress on roles where she's the cute person. She's doesn't really fit playing an orphan girl.

neena

sarNie Adult
everything about this movie...sucked...period

carmen

sarNie Egg
i just watch this movie and it's already... Hnub is cute and pretty as always... they storyline is okay wish there was more scene of hunb and cai... it look like she didn't even like him and the endding needs more to it...

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
well.. in my opinion, this movie was soooo boring..
there was no chemistry in the movie, and I thought that the brother looked better than Cai, or whatever his name was.. I feel bad for the younger sister.. lol... it's funny how she is so lazy in the movie, which depicts some truth in reality of Hmong families...

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
this movie suck...there's is like no point to it. the end suck like hell...they didn't even find her brother

fns

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone give a brief summary to this movie cause the cover of the movie look good.....

thanks

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
anyone got a better pic of the pra'ek...he ain't looking too bad on the cover....but i wanna see a pic of the guy that played the brother as well......

personally...i think Hnub should get more meat on her....she looks like she gonna collapse everytime a pra'ek hugs her.....she's too fragile...there's pretty skinny, and theirs irritating skinny...and i think it's just irritating how she's toooo skinny....haaha...whatever....

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
yeah thats true...
she preeety but to skinny.....but i lyke her alot....even though i dont watch alot of hmong movies...
but i do watch alot of thai lakorn....

but yeah anyways so i got of suject but um does anyone have the summary...

anjos

yep summary please....I havent see this one..... some said it a good movies but some said not.... but still would like to know the summary.....

val

sarNie Adult
yep summary please....I havent see this one..... some said it a good movies but some said not.... but still would like to know the summary.....
well not good at summary but hope this help....n'ek's parents died leaving her and her older brother. her uncles don' have money to do her mom's funeral so they sold her and her brother to get the money. these couple had been marry for10 years but didn't have any kids decided to buy her since she was still a baby but not her brother because her brother was already like 5 or 6 year old so they broher and sister got separate and the movie mainly focused on n'ek. 8 yrs later, her foster parents give birth to thier own kids and the mother then doesn't really luv her anymore alway yell at her and can' wait till she did something wrong and whip her. the story goes on then to 18 yrs later. we then meet p'ek who is dating n'ek youger sister, but later ended up with her. the movie ended when he told her that he'll take her to go find her real brother

hope this help...hopefullly there will be a continue to this movie showing a little of her brother side of the story and more sweet scene of them together :kiss: