Nil Manee

dara

sarNie Egg
Anyone remember this boran lakorn? I never really finished watching the whole thing. Does anyone know the ending?

dara

sarNie Egg
Oh, I thought it was Nil Manee, I guess it's Ninmanee than. Well yeah, I think we're talking about the same thing. :)

L

lalalek

I was watching a glimps then one day while my mum was watching and it looked very very cheep! i forgot who is the pra'eak anyways....i know that Kate Thiyada was the mom and the nang'eak wasn't all that pretty.....i thought that it was a dookie movie...... :loool:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah the nang ek isn't very pretty..and their lakorn does look really cheap..the the whole movie story and thing was very good..i liked it! it's a sad lakorn too!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
is this the one where there was an evil queen that took over the palace along with the king and the real queen was locked away until he came and rescued his mother?

The main girl had the long curly hair thingy right?

If it's the one I'm talking about then I have to say that I like this show even though the costumes aren't that great and it's kind of corny

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yes somewhat..the dad dies for a bit right?and then comes bak alive at the end....and yes nang ek had the long curly hair... Pra ek had a twin sister...her name was 4waNah or some shit like that! the bad queens name was JedThre or some shit....howeva yalls spell it lol!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The King isn't that Pong? I remember he used to have an album out long long time ago. And famous for this song "TAW gub JOR" which stands for "TUA GUB JAI" eheeheh

Junemeni

sarNie Egg
oh this movie was alright. the ending was something like nilmanee's mom is rescued. She got her tongue/voice back. and then the bad queen got sucked in the earth. Then the n'ek and p'ek got together. yeah like that hehehe

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yup yup her mom lost her tougue and couldn't talk..but yeah i liked this movie..it was really good! i don't like the nang ek in this movie though! she was not that pretty...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
i thought the storyline was good and teaches alot of valuable lessons. Kate touge was cut off but I thought she could of use her body and sign language more, instead she just stay still ehehhe

val

sarNie Adult
the movie is okay, though i don't really like their costumes and my grandma love this movie