Ning Kullasutree Married

noungning

Heartless

Since no one posted it, I will! :lol:

She got marred to her now husband, Captain Pairath, captain of Air Asia where she works at. They met since she first started entering the air hostess industry.

Ceremony started 8.00am on december 30th, 2006. it was a simple ceremony, she dressed in a cream traditional thai dress, at 9am she had 9 monks over and did some blessings. thereafter, they did the traditional thai "lout narm sung" or where they pour water over their hands.

they also had the chinese tea ceremony. and the money involved in this marriage is 999,999 baht, a 2 carat diamond ring, a brand new toyota, in total of about 3 mill baht. as for the reception, it's going to be on April 28, 2007.

news source: Manager Online

katarina

sarNie Egg
ohh no my favorite nang'eak is married already......wow congrats to her, i didnt even hear this news........man i didnt even know she was dating him..lol.... i was still rooting for touch but anyhoot she's smart for choosing him. :wub:

thanks for the info ning

cecilia

Staff member
it's expecting but didn't know it was so soon ...
congrates to her and her husband ..she's a cool actress (grew up watching her)..
anyway..the weddign cost ALOT!..i wouldn't mind getting all those too..LOL...

puppylov

sarNie Adult
that guy is not that bad looking cuz he's old. but Ning is so beautiful for him.he is a lucky guy.although, he doesn't look as good, but he is not that bad in looking either for an old man.i guess the herat is more important than the look.WOW!!!!!A 2 CaRat ring. he got Money!!!!!!!!!

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
No wonder I don't see her on the screens anymore. Anyway, congratulations for the both of them.

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i know i should be happy for her but i was routing for touch too, that mayb just mayb they will get back together.... but oh well i hope this guy make my fav. actress happy! and congrats to ning!!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
i think Ning and Touch are long gone. i can see Touch's song "God Chun Eek Krung" bringing to life. :( I loved those two together but congrats to her. She is finally settling down and probably with a pretty good hubby at that.

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
They are probably just too tired right there. I am glad for her that she is settling down. Congratulations to her and her husband...I wish them a wonderful life together :)

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i am so late! well, i'm happy for her then! keep thinking when she going to get marry with him... she is one of my favorite actress! she is too beautiful for him but then he doesn't look bad compare to most other female actress that doesn't marry an actor...

azn_media

sarNie Egg
congrats to her...she's been gone for a while from the screen...can't believe she's finally getting married....hope a good life to her....and maybe a baby soon???