Ninmanee

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao bliss, i'm currently rewatching this on my obizgo account.
if you can't find it, do you want me to stream it for you?

oh man, this boran brought back memories.. esp the song.. teehee..XD

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
@p.zoua, it was a ch3 boran about the queen who gave birth to a boy who's face was half black? and also had an unusual unremoveable necklace. Anyways, it was a surprise to everyone, the king loved the queen, but not really the son, because i think he was put into a spell by the other wife's father.. etc.. The queen was forced out of the kingdom, and of course the other wife and her daughter bullied her.. they also cut out her tongue, so she wasn't able to speak...

oh yeah, his necklace holds magical powers too.. and of course he uses as his tools later on in the boran. hmmm, that's all i can recall so far..

@bliss, i'll upload it in the BM area for you in a bit :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wait wait.. my summary.. let me edit that lol.. the other wife's dad wants power or the throne, so on the day that they went to worship? or something like that, he sent assassins to kill the king, but his daughter wouldn't let him.. and so he went to go kill the queen, but he didn't, he told them to run away and never come back.. or else he'll kill them.. la la la.. so that's why the queen and the prince disappear.. So overall, the King did love his son, my bad my bad.. my memories suck.. hehe..

whooo.. only streamed an eps so far.. slow~~ lol..

but here's the opening credit :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Wait wait wait correction :scratchhead2: lol:

When the bad queen's father chased Kanika(Queen) and Ninmanee off into the woods to kill she and Ninmanee fell down the cliff and died but was saved by the old man in the woods. Don't forget the daughter of the bad queen is Ninmanee's twin sister as well whom the bad queen stole at birth because she was pretending to be pregnant and they lied to Kanika that her daughter died. Also it's not a necklace it's a bracelet remember. That black bracelet is the black stuff from Ninmanee's face. When he died and was brought back to life. The black stuff came off his face and wrapped around his hands as bracelets.

One of my favorite Ch3 Boran Lakorns.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ oh my, you totally have good memory.. i forgot the important stuff @_@.. lol.
but yes, reading your correction.. that is correct :)

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
lmao bliss, i'm currently rewatching this on my obizgo account.
if you can't find it, do you want me to stream it for you?

oh man, this boran brought back memories.. esp the song.. teehee..XD
hey aikoden, since they played this one on obizgo do they play the one pra ek play as Thep Asornwin.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ is that what the boran is called? or is that just the character's name?

if so, i didn't see a boran called that listed.

Edit: I finished streaming and uploading the boran in BM section, so feel free to d/l them there.. I'll also be uploading it on youtube as well :)

mia07

Introvert
I never saw this so I shall DL it. Thank you dear! :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
No problem ladies.. Enjoy watching it :)

I'll try to upload the rest of the eps on youtube soon.. only got ep 1 up lol..

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
^ oh my, you totally have good memory.. i forgot the important stuff @_@.. lol.
but yes, reading your correction.. that is correct :)
Yup it's one of my favorites I gotta remember. But yeah it's awesome you uploaded it in BM for everyone. My vhs quality isn't that good, I'll probably download it too! And the other movie pra ek plays in is called Tep Assawin. It's his name and the name of the boran lakorn. That one is good as well...I recommend it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ This is one of my favorites too.. I have this boran hmong dubbed..
but not the original.. so it was nice seeing uncut scenes hehe...
I thought p'ek was adorable when I was a kid.. hehe :crush:
I also thought that the lady who played his mother is so pretty..

hmm.. I want to watch that boran now that p'ek plays in.. obizgo doesn't have it.. boohoo :no:

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
hey aikoden, since they played this one on obizgo do they play the one pra ek play as Thep Asornwin.
The title is "Thep Asornwin" I think it air after Ninmanee. I hope that they will played it on obizgo someday. N'ak is very pretty, but she only play supportive role in modern lakorn.

In "Thep Asornwin", p'ek (is the same guy who played Ninmanee) dad is a god and his mom is a serpent that is why his uncle named him Thep Asornwin after his mom abandon him.

myx

sArNieZ
thank you aikoden for uploading ninmanee. i remember i watched it once a long time ago in hmong dub. i'm glad i can watch it without any deleted scene.