Nkauj Cua Tsheej & Ywj Pheej Muas New Album Vol. 5

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i just know it and who here have it. Nkauj Cua looks very pretty in the cover and it's look interesting and if you guys have it can u guys upload.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
well i don't think they have a vol 5 yet i have vol 4..but um...i uploaded already i made its own page..well it will be kool and i do want it 2!

leek18

sarNie Adult
they do have vol 5 out now and i seen it on my eyes if you go to hmong new year and you saw their booth and you should see it

well i don't think they have a vol 5 yet i have vol 4..but um...i uploaded already i made its own page..well it will be kool and i do want it 2!

leek18

sarNie Adult
well my sisters brought it and she give it to me and i watched it and it was good. i mean the music video. they make their music video look like a story and it was good and you guys know what they show a preview of their new movie. i mean Hmong Production. they are going to have new movie coming soon and it was called "Tus Neeg Ntxim Hlub" and the main character is nkauj cua tsheej and the guy, i don't know him, he was a new actor.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
well my sisters brought it and she give it to me and i watched it and it was good. i mean the music video. they make their music video look like a story and it was good and you guys know what they show a preview of their new movie. i mean Hmong Production. they are going to have new movie coming soon and it was called "Tus Neeg Ntxim Hlub" and the main character is nkauj cua tsheej and the guy, i don't know him, he was a new actor.

yea i bought the DVD 2...so sad 2...and yea i would like to watch that movie 2...i am ask my mom to call them to order it or something

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD NKAUJ CUA TSHEEJ & YWJ PHEEJ MUAS VOL. 5......PLEASE!!!!!.......THANKS.....IM WAITING............