Nkauj Ntsuag txoj Kev Hlub (asok ngao)

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
I know T'n T translate this lakorn...anyone know how any parts and the phone #'s so I can call to order

Fearless

sarNie Adult
is this movie on u-tube...the hmong version...juss wondering...

Someone already uploaded all the parts for the hmong productions version there's 4 parts.. another person is uploading TNT's version but they are really slow at uploading it. I want to get the TNT version but somehow they don't have it in Minnesota yet.

ahs

sarNie Egg
I saw it today, but its pricey. Like $50 or $60, can't remember which for the 8 part version.
They are selling the other one, one with 4 parts everywhere. I don't want this version, they cut too much.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Finally got a chance to watch it... let's just say the n'ek is sooooo passive that I wanted to slap her silly so many times! Although, the beginning was really sad when the mom tortured and blamed Fang for everything...so sad for Fang, she committed suicide too... I wish she was the n'ek instead of Peung...

karolinav89

sarNie Egg
i did the same thing...bought the 4 part one...n turn around to the next booth...what...omg...an 8 part one...that's sucks 4 me...
how much did u pay for urs...my lillo neice got the four parts which is dub by hmong production for 12 bucks....i got the one dub my tnt for 35 buck n it's better than the 4 parts...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
how much did u pay for urs...my lillo neice got the four parts which is dub by hmong production for 12 bucks....i got the one dub my tnt for 35 buck n it's better than the 4 parts...

i for got i think i got it for 35 dollars or 30 or 40...sumwhere around tat...yah i heard this person said they got it for 12 dollar too...i'm hella piss...oh well...