N'ke dress up as boy?

Who do you think will play the role of boy better?

• Pancake: in (Tawan Yor Saeng)

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Punch: in (Tat Dao Butsaya)

Votes: 52 72.2%
  • Weiw: in (Dok Ruk Rim Taang)

Votes: 16 22.2%

• Total voters

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i say punch .. even though vill does look good as well.. lol..

and then kwan...

i would say another good n'ek who dressed up as a boy is CHERRY!!!!! WAHHHH... ONE HANDSOME N'EK LOL.. (Mae Kha Kanom Wan) hehe..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Punch, she's the most pretty in boy for new lakorns
kwan in "JD", note thought she's a boy at first :lol:
vill and pan don't make good looking boy

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
definitely punch for me.

loved cherry as a tomboy..she was fantastic in MKKW with mart

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
definitely punch for me.

loved cherry as a tomboy..she was fantastic in MKKW with mart
I second that! Took the words rite outta my mouth! :p

Punch in TDB, it's the only girl-turn boy lakorn I'm sooo looking forward too. And also she makes a good n cute lookin' boy :D

I love Cherry in MKKW, she was awesome n handsome!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I went with Wiew because she seems like the k-drama type of actress that dresses as a boy. We won't know until we see the lakorn.

As for the other actress: I went with janie. I thought she was funny and hilarious dressed as a boy.

ice

sarNie Hatchling
I picked Punch just because she seemed like the best choice out of the 3 lol.

I liked Cherry when she had to dress up as a boy in "Poo Dee E-San" with Au when she first started out.
She was also pretty good in "Mae Ka Kanom Wan" with Mart.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I choose Kob S and Punch. Funny. Both of them are the leads for Taddao Bussaya and they're so cute as boys. Love them.

fun

Expired Sarnie
If you mean if they can pull the guy look... if so, Vill. She looks like a man there, I swear.

And if you mean acting wise, I give it to Janie. Punch comes in close but it hasn't been to the part where she disguise herself as a man yet so that will be on hold.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
If ur talking about looking like a MAN I give it to Vill, but acting-wise, it's all to Punch. Pancake and Vill maybe acting for quite some time now, but they still suck.

I Give to Kob, she's the best out there.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen much of wat all of u are talkin bout but look wise I think vill n punch looks like boys very much.... Cute I go with vill.... I'm watching tatdao butsaya with punch in there rite now n she's funny... But I don't think she's as cute as vill.... But yeah she look like a boy for sure lol!!!!

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Who do you think will play the role of boy better?
Definitely Punch

Past na'ek that play the role of a boy in their lakorn?
So far I only saw Jamie, Janie, & Cherry who dressed up as a boy in their lakorn. But out of all, Cherry is the most handsome one :D