Nong Mhiew Kiew Petch

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I really like the song to this lakorn....it's called Fight for You by Golf and Mike...i saw the 1st epi...it is really good....I personally think Louis Ummarin is the bad guy.....what do you guys think? I think it's him that shot Aimee... <_<

Ana

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 was funny :lol:
Pinky, is such a klutz..LOL..she was cute as the geeky girl but wasn't a bright gurl at all :blink:
I liked Cee-Amy 2gether. @ first I thought she'll look alot older then him but they looked alright 2gether. The action was kool but looked so fake at the same time *lol!* . Cee is such a wuss though, he needs to man up or something and not hid behind Amy like that :p . The funniest scene has got to be the scene he was hancuff and had to wait for Amy while she was pooping and his dance scene with that chubby lady :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
This la korn is fun than i thought. Beginning i didn't expect a lot from it. But after i watch it. It was fun and interesting and funny too. Pinky is so cute play as nerdy. She match to play a action fighting character. Cee character is funny it matches him. So funny Emmie always punch him because think he's a pervert. Emmie role is so cool a good fighter and tough cop. YaY! girl power. It seem like the boyfriend(Louis) is bad to me like he's hiding something he is probably the one who kill Emmie. So the girl that Cee love is actually really Emmie but in Pinky's body. Funny a bit he like her sister(roatmay) but end up with the older sister(Emmie). Can't wait for next episode. The guy song kinda sound like Cee voice. Anybody know who sang the song?

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
lol, cee is hilarious in this lakorn. pinky is so pretty even as a geek. teehee...the fat lady cracks me up so bad. it's kinda weird that the girl cee loves is really aimee not pinky but it's pinky's body. i think that cop guy that aimee was suppposed to marry has something up his sleeves. i never liked his roles anyways in dramas, they're always bad. can't wait for the next episode, cee must be surprised - miew just disappeared and all of a sudden comes back all tough. XD

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I think Amy's fiance had something to do with her murder too. So far i like it, i just don't like how Cee has to play a wimp. Who does Rotmay get with?

lin

sarNie Egg
sooooooo pinky is not the n'ek than right cause amy goes into pinky body and once
amy is back to her own body she will get with cee. amy is just using pinky body
right...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky is nang aek. First she play as a geek nerdy girl but after Emmie spirit got into her body she became a strong tough girl. Emmie is just a guest star i guess. Yeah so the person that Cee really like is Emmie-the cop girl but it's still Pinky's body. It remind me of this one la korn of Ning&Patson. This other girl spirit got into Ning's body after she died. So the person that Patson like is the other girl that was in Ning's body. But Ning is still nang aek.
I just saw 7see concert ,Cee and Pinky sang duet together so cute. They both have great voice. I especially like the second song they sang together. I wonder if this song will be in their la korn. Don't know if it's a old song or a new song. Anyone know?And so cute the part Cee hug her while they sing and dance along.

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Isn't Amee's killer the guy that is her mom's boyfriend because when she got shot she thought back to the part where he took her gun? If it is not her mom's boyfriend then it is probably Louis Um.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
The second song that Cee and Pinky sang together was originally sung by AF1&2. The album is called DreamTeam and the song is called Destiny.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I hope that this movie end with Pinky as n'ek, because their was a scene in part 1 where aimee went into pinky's body and met pinky there. Pinky told her that is is her time to go and aimee need to stay and get alot of thing done, and afterward thing will get back to it normal form. :huh: Will she stay in Pinky's body or not????

jai

sarNie Elites
tks for the 7see concert clip... did you noticed by the end of the second song - Cee was getting extra cozy with pinky... I think they make a cute couple + no offense to Amy K. his gurl!

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
omg both of them are so cute together.
cee is so sweet, how he was hugging pinky from behind and both of them singing together haha

Susie

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching the performance of cee&pinky!! VERY CUTE!!!!! I LOVE CEE'S VOICE, HIS DANCING! GOSH MAD LOVE 4 HIM!!! i gotta download this asap.