Noon & Kratai

Sah

sarNie Elites
Noon looks great. Kratai, I think she's pretty and all, but the whole flashing the photographers thing threw me off. She has huge boobs for an asian chick. Hmmm.. I wonder if...

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg Noon is soo gorgeous! i adore her and admire her !thanks soo much mos_koblover! (ur everywhere in this forum lol)

moilee

sarNie Adult
For Noon, I don't get it. She knows that she's pretty and all that but I don't know who she's trying to prove. I just don't agree to some young pretty actresses here....why post sexy so young....for what reason ....more fame, by exposing more of themselves. I wonder what their parents are thinking about their daughters posing sexy (almost half naked). I just don't agree to have these young pretty actresses such as Poo, Yartip, Mo, Noon, and etc. to have these kind of posings in any magazines. I think they're pretty by posing innocents and decencies post. Don't get angry...this is my opinion:)

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) thanks for sharing, noon does look pretty in these photo shoot!

moilee

sarNie Adult
I would love to see some of these young actresses post pix as below:) They would look really cute, pretty, and adorable...and not over posing such as too much makeups or too much exposing of themselves.....you know....:)