Npauj Npaim Lub Kua Muag

stephanie

sarNie Adult
hey! any one seen this movie??? i've only seen parts of it, and i want to finish it, is it a good movie???

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
well this movie is ok...but yes i know where u can get it...if u live in MN go to the como flee market they should have it there...or call 612-879-9901 that's Twin Star Production they should have it too...hope this helps!! they have part 3 out...and part 3 of mob niam yuav...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Yeah. This movie Voos Yaj plays as pra'ek. This movie is okay like all other hmong movie out there. One thing that bothers me the most is the na'ek, she is so expressionless. Throughout parts 1-3 she carried out one plain expression, even when she cries the expression is stuck there, it's like you need to change her mask. Her eyes also looks down alot, she can't look at anyone in the eye.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha! i have never seen it before.. and i don't plan to.. cause i know the acting sucks... :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
I thought the n'ek was really pretty in her hmong custom/outfit...i like her hmong clothing style cuz it was pretty...n'ek is definitely new in acting but she's pretty and young...geez, her stepsister was freaking annoying, especially her sqeaky voice...and the old man that wanted to marry her was such a pervert..ughhh...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
She is new to the film industry, but in part 2 or 3 she should had improve yet she did not even a little bit. How many years since 2 and 3 were shoot? At least 1 year since, she would have time to improve but nope. Even in the Thai industry, Poo Priya is a new comer, her acting is bad but not as bad as this girl.

I agree this girl is pretty. But she needs more acting class and needs to stand up straight, because sometimes she remind me of a giraffe.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
ha ha... yea, she does need more acting classes. it's a ok, movie tho, even tho i didn't see all of it. thanks!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
nancyvang said:
She is new to the film industry, but in part 2 or 3 she should had improve yet she did not even a little bit. How many years since 2 and 3 were shoot? At least 1 year since, she would have time to improve but nope. Even in the Thai industry, Poo Priya is a new comer, her acting is bad but not as bad as this girl.

I agree this girl is pretty. But she needs more acting class and needs to stand up straight, because sometimes she remind me of a giraffe.
[post="115692"][/post]​
hahaha! remind u of a girafee? why?

she too skinny or what? i haven't seen this movie yet so u gotta tell me.. hahaha! but yeah, just like that one thai actress... Numfon.. she's so skinny that she remind me of a girafee.. not that she look like one.. but her neck is so up there.. long.. hehehe.. (not making fun of her.. just sayin') :) I am a fan of Numfon 2. :)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
It's not that she's skinny. She has some meat on her. But I think it's her neck that's kind long and skinny. And she crouch too, so sometimes she's like in the position of a C.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
well i have all the parts and stuff but yea..i like Vong yaj singing...he like his song..he sang 2 song for that movie....well they have a ost of this movie 2.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
oh... love the guy in this movie, also his songs in there too. the girl was alright. i didn't like the ending cause i think they should have given her a better costume to wear at the end. gosh when will hmong have a pro at fashion when it comes to films. but overall i like this film and the actors and actresses. it was a funny one and i like the first part.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
i find this movie kinda of annoying cause there's too much crying. the na'ek acting is too soft and the pa'ek (voos yaj) acting, like always... over exaggerating his expresion. dumbs down on this movie.