NPLOOJ SIAB KHAUB LIG CUA

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
yup! i agreed. part 1 & 2 is hecka SAD!!! i cried too...

what?!! the bad guy is from FRAnCE? reallie? lol.. i didn't know that.. interesting! he okay lookin'.. isn't he the dude who has this one movie, coming soon.. "once in a life time" or something.. where he plays as the pra-ek..he doesn't look like a pra-ek to me... :)

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
so far i like this movie.....i was disappointed that Tub Yaj showed up in Part 3....hahah...i thought he'd be like BAM! in the beginning.....but the movie was all sad...geesh....so depressing...i was all depressed after watching part one and two...hahaha....

yea...that bad guy..i think his name is DAO YANG...sumthing like that...i heard he was from France...and he's having a CD out soon too...and on the CD it said DAO YANG - FROM FRANCE....so.....yea, he's also gonna be in "ONCE IN A LIFETIME".....that movie doesn't look that bad actually....true, he doesn't look like pra'ek material...but hey...whatta you gonna do about it??? it's mostly the acting that counts....

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD NPLOOJ SIAB KHAUB LIG CUA PART 2, 3, AND 4?.....PLEASE.....I ONLY HAVE PART 1.......SO PLEASE DO UPLOAD THEM ........I AM WAITING.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
isn't this movie up to part 6 now? i heard the story got lame..

i saw it coming.. lol.. i like part 1 and 2.. part 3 +...the story changed..

Paj Vaj

sarNie Egg
Yea! But if you guys havn't seen there were parts 1-6.
And part 6 is the ending and they also have pt.6 b.
Becuz of the movie they have a+b together,
it wasn't lame it's kool and sad and
it's out already so yea it was nice talkin' to you.

sign,
the latest girl

leek18

sarNie Adult
well everybody, if you guys are not going to upload the movie then can some of you make some copy and send some to me because the movie seems interesting to me and also i have no money

Click Here to see part 6 preview

Yea! But if you guys havn't seen there were parts 1-6.
And part 6 is the ending and they also have pt.6 b.
Becuz of the movie they have a+b together,
it wasn't lame it's kool and sad and
it's out already so yea it was nice talkin' to you.
sign,
the latest girl

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
welp, thats what i heard.. lame & story changed.. haven't seen it though...

anyway, why they make the movie so long..?

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
wow!! the movie seems so interesting so far and good action...i think this would be the best hmong movie out of all the other crappy hmong movies...because u know they add more people and more serious issues and not like other stupid people laughing on the background and this one they all acting serioulsy...oh damn cant wait to see it...it looks like a korean or thai movie now......tus phaj ej no mas zoo nraug tiag tiag...hummmm i wonder who would get to marry him in real life huh....

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
I HOPE TOU YANG DONT CRY IN THIS MOVIE...CAUSE THAT OTHER ONE OH MY GOSH.....I HATE IT BUT YEAH .. BUT LETS SEE HAPPEN....
IT KINDA OF LOOK NICE BUT NOT REALLY A BIG FAN OF IT....MORE LYKE A THAI MOVIE WATCHER....ALTHOUGH IM HMONG BUT YEAH ANYWAYS....
THANKS FOE SHARIN...... :unsure:

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my goodness gracious.... Tou Yang is sooooo foine in this movie... I think its pretty good despite the missing details and somewhat slowness of the movie.... I'm surprised nobody mentioned Tou grabbing is naked (well not totally naked) ass.... LOL!!!! That was hot...this movie is hot.... Defineatly worth investing time and money...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
Oh my goodness gracious.... Tou Yang is sooooo foine in this movie... I think its pretty good despite the missing details and somewhat slowness of the movie.... I'm surprised nobody mentioned Tou grabbing is naked (well not totally naked) ass.... LOL!!!! That was hot...this movie is hot.... Defineatly worth investing time and money...
yes!!!! its worth it!!!!!!!! oh imma start to save money now....

val

sarNie Adult
anybody get the chance to watch the latest episodes 6? please tell what happen whom ever saw part 6. who did he choose? the mean girl from when they were little or the other one cause if he choose the other one then i think i don't want to watch it anymore

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
anybody get the chance to watch the latest episodes 6? please tell what happen whom ever saw part 6. who did he choose? the mean girl from when they were little or the other one cause if he choose the other one then i think i don't want to watch it anymore
I haven't watch the last part (6b) yet, i don't think its out until sometime in April or May. But i think its already a given that he choses the mean chick from when they were young...i think the other chick dies...and i don't think they are really half-bros/sis....because the chicks mom said that she had her before she married her father...lots of drama...but yeah...

CareLeSSLy

sarNie Egg
LOL...funnie comments y'all made. It's an ok movie for a hmong one, but dang it.....it's so long! Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooooooooooooo longgggggggggggggggggggggg!!!! LOL Part 1 was good then part 6. All the other parts could have been cancelled out! On a scale of 1-10....a 5!

val

sarNie Adult
I haven't watch the last part (6b) yet, i don't think its out until sometime in April or May. But i think its already a given that he choses the mean chick from when they were young...i think the other chick dies...and i don't think they are really half-bros/sis....because the chicks mom said that she had her before she married her father...lots of drama...but yeah...
thanx for the info hooefully they'll end up together anyway did he already start to fall in love with the mean girl (one when they were young) in part 5? why from the preview did he marrying the other one then?

mai92

sarNie Adult
I thought the movie was good, but when i saw it, the movie was kinda gay because they also have a part 6B too. :D

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
so both the main character shares the same father?
He fell in love with the mean girl since part 3 or was it 4...yeah well anyway it was one of those parts...so they both liked each other but she was a little reluctant because he was a little crazy for that other chick ( who is supposed to be his half sister, but i think in the end it isn't), anywho, she figured out who he was when they were little kids and thought that he didn't know about her, so she ignored him becuz she was mean and all that to him when they were little kids.......huh.....but she doesn't know that he knows who she is already (he figured out when she was moving out of the house and she forgot her hand bag and he saw the picture inside of her bag).......so, she ditched him, that other chicks bf ditched her for the mean girl, so tub went after the other girl that he like in the first place, well he didn't really go after her that much it was more like she was after him....because he was still in love with the other mean chick....so he married that other chick that he liked in the first place because the mean chick was being mean to him and all that....the best part was when the mean chick came to their wedding and gave him a kiss..... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: there was some really serious drama....but unfortuneatly it ended after the kiss.....muahchk!!!!!

precious_me

sarNie Hatchling
He fell in love with the mean girl since part 3 or was it 4...yeah well anyway it was one of those parts...so they both liked each other but she was a little reluctant because he was a little crazy for that other chick ( who is supposed to be his half sister, but i think in the end it isn't), anywho, she figured out who he was when they were little kids and thought that he didn't know about her, so she ignored him becuz she was mean and all that to him when they were little kids.......huh.....but she doesn't know that he knows who she is already (he figured out when she was moving out of the house and she forgot her hand bag and he saw the picture inside of her bag).......so, she ditched him, that other chicks bf ditched her for the mean girl, so tub went after the other girl that he like in the first place, well he didn't really go after her that much it was more like she was after him....because he was still in love with the other mean chick....so he married that other chick that he liked in the first place because the mean chick was being mean to him and all that....the best part was when the mean chick came to their wedding and gave him a kiss..... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: there was some really serious drama....but unfortuneatly it ended after the kiss.....muahchk!!!!!

OH YEAH...I REALLY LIKE THAT PART TOO...ITS CAUSE THE MEAN GIRL SAID THAT THE OTHER GIRL FORCED HER TO DO IT...I THOUGHT THAT PART WAS SUPERB...IT JUST GOT INTERESTING THEN IT ENDED...WELL DOES ANY ONE KNOWS WHEN PART 6B IS BEING RELEASED??...CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THE ENDING...AND I DON'T THINK TOU YANG AND THE GIRL THAT HE MARRIED IS REALLY HALF BROTHER AND SISTER, BECAUSE DIDN'T TOU'S MOM GOT PREGNANT BY SOMEONE ELSE???..REMEMBER BACK IN I THINK IT WAS PART TWO BEFORE TOU'S MOM DIED IN THE FIRE HOUSE, THE PART WHERE SHE WAS WITH ANOTHER GUY AND THEY WERE GETTING WATER, THATS NOT THE GIRLS(TOU'S WIFE) DAD IS IT???...THEY LOOKED DIFFERENT..THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN, THE GIRLS DAD(TOU'S WIFE) WAS DRUNK...THATS WAS KIND OF CONFUSING...BUT.......HUMMMMMMM...........