"npooj siab khaub lig cua"

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
AgreeD!! his hair style is too fobby.. :)

and uh..i think he needs to gain a little weight.. i think he's a bit skinny for a guy... a couple pounds won't hurt.. :)

kermint

sarNie Adult
YM_gurl said:
got the movie cover?
[post="131917"][/post]​
yes, i got the movie cover but is not at my home now beacause people just borrow around this movie that's why this movie is not even home hahahahaa they are like tub yag too ahhaahaha

i will post later when i get my movie back ok!

lamour01

sarNie Egg
Lol. ^ A lot of Hmong guys are skinny period. :p Hmong guys are either skinny or chubby. There's not much who are in between.

Don't bite me, I was just making an observation. ^^

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
if you have not seen this movie then you're not missing out on anything. this movie is not what I expected it to be. the title is seems interesting but the movie is not worth it. this movie was confusing and the actors where not that great. I guess I'll have to wait and see the other parts where tub yaj play and see how the movie is at...but otherwise as for part 1 it's not good

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
so the movie is not good? okay, so what's it about?

summary please.. somebody... :)

~True, Hmong Thailand and Lao guys are prettie skinny...
i just think tub yaj should gain a little weight.. :) to look betta... he will... yup! :)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
THIS MOVIE IS PRETTY SAD.. I'VE ONLY WATCHED PART ONE N I BELIEVE THERE IS 4 PARTS.. ANYWAYS.. THE STORY LINE IS BASED ON TWO SISTERS.. ONE IS BLIND AND ONE IS NOT.. THE TWO SISTERS GET A NEW MOM HOW DISLIKES THE BLIND SISTER, MAKING HER HEAD BLEED.. <-- VERY SAD.... ANYWAYS.. THE TWO SISTERS GO LIVE ON THEIR OWN I BELIEVE AND THATS WHERE PART ONE ENDS..

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile

I can't wait till part 2 came out!!! :shocked:

But it's sad though, coz at the end of part one, the sister who's not blind, die due to the cost of the burning house after she just go through labor.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
wats te story line? Tu kinda look like that guy in Final Fantasy uh...i don't know his name but his gf is the girl wearing a blue sweater or something and he has fur around his collar jacket or something... :unsure:

MGT

sarNie Egg
Tub Yang is freaken HANDSOME! the movie is good so far but way too much of the slow motions. YA KNOW WHEN THE 3th&4th PART COMIN OUT IN DVD!

hliyaj

sarNie Egg
There's 4 parts????? Damn I'll wait until all 4 parts come out or someone else buys it and I'll borrow.

lovena

sarNie Hatchling
Did anybody hear about this rumor that Tub Yaj might be dead. I talked one of my friend yesterday and she said that some people told her that his dead or something.

In addition, I was watching Nplooj Siab Khau Lig Cua part 1 last night and I watched the bonus features of cut scence and extra out tape, there was this scence where Tou and this guy rode motorcycle and jumped into the water. After the scence, there was a note came up said "Special news, Tou's in danger! & Death". I hope it is not true because I still want to watch him doing movies more to come in the future.