ntxawm lis

NKAUJ_LIG

sarNie Egg
A friend from Vientiane told me that Tub Yaj and Ntxawm Lis did get married. It happened atleast a few months ago. My friend knew Tub Yaj pretty well. I wouldn't say they're friend but they live very close to one another.

Who cares if Tub Yaj got married to Ntxawm Lis. All I have to say is that I feel sorry for her if she Married Tub Yaj. I personally think that she could do much better than him. She doesn't know what she's getting herself into. A fruit doesn't fall far from the tree... if she knew his background well she wouldn't married him.

I guess if you like someone who is cold hearted and cares about money, fame, and his own looks then Tub Yaj is the perfect guy. He may seem cute to some young women but if you really take a good look at him inside out, he's ugly. He would choose money over his own life anyday. Also why would you have any respect for him when he doesn't even has respect for himself. In the movie he may act mature but in reality, he can't even make any decision for himself. A source who works very close with Tub Yaj told me that if he was borned a minute or two later, he would definitely be retarded. Sorry fans of Tub Yaj, I only quoted from what I was told.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
if they did get married why hasn't her sister called my parents?
hm?
her sister and my parents are related and she'll tell us if ntxawm lis got married yet or not.
i don't know if this true or not, but its not telling me to believe it or not.
it could be lie
don't know
if ntxawm lis did get married i'll be the first to know from her sister.
you are so harsh

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
if they did get married why hasn't her sister called my parents?
hm?
her sister and my parents are related and she'll tell us if ntxawm lis got married yet or not.
i don't know if this true or not, but its not telling me to believe it or not.
it could be lie
don't know
if ntxawm lis did get married i'll be the first to know from her sister.
you are so harsh

it's okay if you weren't the first one to know..
take it as a late message.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
they are getting married...like i said my cousin's wife is her sister and even her dont wanna tell us but they are keeping thier marriage a secret so there movies and song will sell....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
they are getting married...like i said my cousin's wife is her sister and even her dont wanna tell us but they are keeping thier marriage a secret so there movies and song will sell....
yup.
because to hmong ppl..
well.. some of them
they kind of stop supporting actors and actresses that get married...
lol.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i guess miss nkaujlig was right.
they are married.
tub yaj is my brother in law
ahhhh!
can't believe it

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
According to rumors, *if* and I say *if* they get married, it's because Tub knocked her up. She got preggers with his kid and she tried to get rid of it or something. I think she's pretty when you first see her on TV, then she's like...eh. Tsis zoo nkauj li. But those other ladies that he's acted with...they're not as pretty as her, so when you see her, of course you think she's gorgeous. I kinda hope it's not true because that would make Tub a big @-hole and her a stupid idiot who is blowing her chance of making $$ or coming to America off.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
According to rumors, *if* and I say *if* they get married, it's because Tub knocked her up. She got preggers with his kid and she tried to get rid of it or something. I think she's pretty when you first see her on TV, then she's like...eh. Tsis zoo nkauj li. But those other ladies that he's acted with...they're not as pretty as her, so when you see her, of course you think she's gorgeous. I kinda hope it's not true because that would make Tub a big @-hole and her a stupid idiot who is blowing her chance of making $$ or coming to America off.
wow.
ahaha.
who knows... the girls over there...
they have lots of bfs

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
lol...her kid is born...tub yaj is in france and the wedding is sometime in december...honestly i didnt belive that she will like tub yaj but guess im wrong...cause she got knocked up...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...her kid is born...tub yaj is in france and the wedding is sometime in december...honestly i didnt belive that she will like tub yaj but guess im wrong...cause she got knocked up...

lmao.. so ntxawm lis got pregnant before she married tub?

well well well..., another rumor. hehehe... so funny! love them.. keep them coming.. :D

btw ntxawm star with Tub, no one else but him && she even married him too.. darn.. ruam lur.. hahaa

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
lmao.. so ntxawm lis got pregnant before she married tub?

well well well..., another rumor. hehehe... so funny! love them.. keep them coming.. :D

btw ntxawm star with Tub, no one else but him && she even married him too.. darn.. ruam lur.. hahaa
sorry no rumor...my cousin's wife is her sister dats how we know....she going dere dis year in laos for her wedding....

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
my mom thought the same way as you too
are u serious??
wow!
i know her sister, but she didn't tell us that
holy crap
oh well, at least he's my brother-in-law
don't like but have to deal with it anyways

becki

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone proof that she marry... jsut want know... could i hear a lot of things... so people say she marry and some people she she not marry... so can someone proof that is marry or not marry...

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
one more time my cousin....dat is my close cousin....his wife is her sister....sister....she is going to laos later dis year for the wedding.....not rummor......