sarNie Oldmaid
my mom thought the same way as you too
are u serious??
wow!
i know her sister, but she didn't tell us that
holy crap
oh well, at least he's my brother-in-law
don't like but have to deal with it anyways
The sister didnt tell you because she dont wanna talk behind her sister back.

can anyone proof that she marry... jsut want know... could i hear a lot of things... so people say she marry and some people she she not marry... so can someone proof that is marry or not marry...
there is no proof. lols. just wait & observe.. if you dont see her in movies anymore than yeah. its true.

one more time my cousin....dat is my close cousin....his wife is her sister....sister....she is going to laos later dis year for the wedding.....not rummor......
ok, tell your cousin, to take some pics && perhaps you can put them on Sarn.. to prove it to everyone. hehehee.. ;)

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
The sister didnt tell you because she dont wanna talk behind her sister back.
there is no proof. lols. just wait & observe.. if you dont see her in movies anymore than yeah. its true.
ok, tell your cousin, to take some pics && perhaps you can put them on Sarn.. to prove it to everyone. hehehee.. ;)

not my cousin...his wife...dat is my niam tij ....have to wait later dis year for fotos...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
my mom thought the same way as you too
are u serious??
wow!
i know her sister, but she didn't tell us that
holy crap
oh well, at least he's my brother-in-law
don't like but have to deal with it anyways
of course they are not going to tell that to you guys
they don't want to make her sound like a slut
i'm sorry for using that word
can someone else find a term to replace the word i used?
lol.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
juxt to let everyone know my niam tij ...is leaving for thailand dis wednesday nite....for her sister ntxawm's wedding...so hopefully when she comes back dere will be some fotos of them and even her child...buh den i doubt it too cause shes those people hu like to keep it quite cause even her wouldnt say dat hers sisters married we had to hear it from her mother in law...cause her mother in law is a big mouth....hopefully dere would be some video footage too....

NploojSiabHlub

sarNie Egg
YES...PEEPS, NTXAWM LIS IS MARRIED TO TUB YAJ AND THEY ALREADY HAVE A KID. THIS IS NO LIE CAUSE MY FRIEND WHO LIVES IN VIENTIANE, LAOS CALLED ME AND TOLD ME ABOUT IT LAST WEEK. BESIDES THAT BOUMEE LEE IS ALSO MY FRIEND AND TOLD ME THE SAME THING TOO SO THERE ARE TWO PROOFS RIGHT THERE.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
YES...PEEPS, NTXAWM LIS IS MARRIED TO TUB YAJ AND THEY ALREADY HAVE A KID. THIS IS NO LIE CAUSE MY FRIEND WHO LIVES IN VIENTIANE, LAOS CALLED ME AND TOLD ME ABOUT IT LAST WEEK. BESIDES THAT BOUMEE LEE IS ALSO MY FRIEND AND TOLD ME THE SAME THING TOO SO THERE ARE TWO PROOFS RIGHT THERE.
its true. you guys have another proof. my auntie and uncle are there. my auntie's daughter called my mom on monday and told her that ntxawm lis had his kid. this is no lie at all. its all true. they're getting married in december.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
shit i have bad news....my niam tij....dey may not be able to go to thailand...due to the protest going on....dey are due to leave on sunday now buh have to waite and see.....newase dats rite dey are doing dere wedding in december cause she waiting for her sister to get there buh now she mite have to miss it....

becki

sarNie Hatchling
OKAY PEOPLE I BELIEVE YOU GUY... THAT IT IS TRUE THAT NTXAWM AND TUB ARE MARRIED... AND NTXAWM JUST HAVE HER BABY GIRL IN TWO MONTHS AGO... WHAT EVERR YOU HEARD ABOUT THEM TWO ARE TRUE... BELIEVE IT... IF NOT GO AND FIND OUT THE TRUE... YOU'LL BELIEVE IT... I FIND OUT THE TRUE FROM ONE OF NTXAWM'S FRIEND... SHE A SINGER TOO...

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
shit i have bad news....my niam tij....dey may not be able to go to thailand...due to the protest going on....dey are due to leave on sunday now buh have to waite and see.....newase dats rite dey are doing dere wedding in december cause she waiting for her sister to get there buh now she mite have to miss it....

do you know that you make yourself sound funny and looks bad.. not to be mean but it's the truth..

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i just talked to my cousin and she said they changed the wedding cuz tub is in france doing a movie. everything is true. both my aunts and uncles just came back from laos. its true. all true. no rumors.

jimmylee12

sarNie Egg
so were are the picture i really like to see the picture cuz if there no icture it only a rumor

max

sarNie Elites
It is true because her half sister lives in the same city as I do... except that I heard that she was pregnant/had the baby before they got married... something like that?

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
my niam tij is back...dnt no if i can get any fotos buh....when she came over they were talking about it....and i was ears dropping...she said they already had their wedding buh those two couples dnt really want people to know that dey are married cause when they were sending my niam tij to the airport...ntxawm was holding her baby girl and she quickly gave it to her mum when she saw that dere was a lot of hmong people and dat she was standing very far away from her child.....tub's younger brother is also married to a girl in france when tub and his brother went dere so now the girl is just trying to get him over dere...dats all i can give rite now...like i said dey dnt want people to know that dey are a couple so i dnt know is she got any fotos...