Nude picture of Kob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kob khun ka khun pee LOL I kinda got mad that he/she said that if they were 16, they can act this way. I mean seriously! I'm 13 and I know better.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Amen to everyone in this thread besides the person who created it. Like N'Grace said, I'm 13 as well and there are alot of young teens in this forum
much younger than you are and honestly we don't waste our time and post time-wasting threads like this one. Besides their are alot of Kob fans
on this forum and I don't think they would appreciate this much at all. Obviously you created this thread to start fights about literally nothing. Now all of a sudden your trying to start conflict with people who you know are being right, but you just reply back to them anyways by creating a useless excuse? I remember I ran into a conflict like this a couple of days earlier which I'm not going to point out, but sometimes you do post pointless things in the thai section where their really meant to be in the shout out section, ka.

Excuse me na, but I'm just asking to be a little more considerate of other's peoples feelings when you think about posting threads on this forum.
Plus I agree with what N'Grace has said, if you don't have anything nice to say at all, don't bother saying it or even posting it either. Haha..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok I think we should stop now. I don't think she meant any harm. She probably didn't realize that we would be so affected by it. I apologize however for behaving and speaking out irrationally and coming off really harsh, but I think that we should leave it at this because I'm pretty sure she is feeling really bad right about now. Anyhow, I'm sorry saochan if I offended you or hurting your feelings in anyway. I hope this doesn't scare you from posting. However, please do take in discretion before you post something else like this. We are friendly people, but we are human and sometimes we do get annoyed. I hope you don't take anything so offensively.

Thank You and Sorry,
Tina

Haha ok I'll stop too LOL now it's us (if we continue) who are being pointless.
And about the feeling bad thing, I didn't really think anything about it until the person pointed they were 16.
Using that as an excuse.
And excuses lead to more excuses.
In which no one would believe...

Status
Not open for further replies.