Nueng Tawan Paan Dao

kitkat

sarNie Elites
aww that's ending? geesh what episode is this? is it episode 9??? if so, i can't wait! since right now i'm watching an episode 7 :D

annea

sarNie Adult
oh those pic are very cute!! thanks for sharing cant wait to watch it!!
does anyone know what n'ek was saying at the end when p'ek ask her when she was gonna tell him that "word"?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i just finished all episodes but i haven't see episode 9!! the preview made me so anxious! because i have to wait if it's already record it in tape.. <_< :D

L

lalalek

Gosh!!! i can't believe that this movie has ended!!! What am i going to watch now? darn, this movie was pretty good and yep it does parts of it's dragging.... Gosh i didn't want it to end so fast... That sucks, i guess i'll rewatch the movie again!!!! :D

khun_noo

sarNie Egg
This lakorn seemed so interesting in the beginning but turned out not to be in the end. There was no focus on Jui or Note. There were no slap kiss scenes, not even a lot of interaction between the two and there were sweet scenes at all.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
khun_noo said:
This lakorn seemed so interesting in the beginning but turned out not to be in the end. There was no focus on Jui or Note. There were no slap kiss scenes, not even a lot of interaction between the two and there were sweet scenes at all.
[post="24334"][/post]​
yeah but there's some few sweet scenes... like umm.. jui dropped the books accidentally then note helped picking it up but ended up they hit heir heads together..they just stared at each others' eyes...note planned to kiss her but another guy..i forgot his name who likes jui very much just interrupted them... <_<

ruby4u

sarNie Hatchling
so there's not much action between nek and pek?? I saw a couple parts and this lakorn looked interesting..too bad

SARY

sarNie Egg
I would have to say the preview was misleading....it's an ok lakorn, just hoping there were more love scene. How about that one episode when Note grabbed Jui, he looked angry. I think I missed it, saw in the preview but not in the lakorn?????

kitkat

sarNie Elites
SARY said:
I would have to say the preview was misleading....it's an ok lakorn, just hoping there were more love scene. How about that one episode when Note grabbed Jui, he looked angry. I think I missed it, saw in the preview but not in the lakorn?????
[post="26397"][/post]​
it does show in that lakorn.. he just is mad at jui when his neighbor took her out so i assume he misunderstood her because they seem having fun but jui isn't (well duh. :p )...it's just so cute when he gets mad.. :D