Nueng Tawan Paan Dao

natty

Chubs
aww shucks!

anyways.. dang it. i thought he was giong to find out about the letter from cupid but nope...

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
natty y did he tried to kiss jui. i think it have two more epi only. i think kade and mo lakorn is replacing this lakron. pls tell me what is happening

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
me too. I can't wait to see everyone when they find out the truth. And i know this probably won't happen, but i think it'll be so cool if her mom didnt die. Does anyone know, by the way, how she's going to find out what happened to her mom the day they were supposed to meet at the train station?

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
I like the sweet scence between note and jui but then something happen it back to normal again. I like them both note and jui but I think the storyline drag abit too long for everyone to find out the truth.

natty

Chubs
exactly jap.. i think it's dragging a little too much too even though i still like it but i do feel that it should had ended like 2-3 weeks ago lol..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow it still sound like good lakorn.. its awesome that jui acts like deaf but she can talk since i'm actually deaf myself and can talk but it doesn't sound properly...

by the way, did she using sign language in this lakorn because i saw a 5 seconds clip of it...

ben

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
darn it..so pra ek and evaone still hasn't found out that she is able to talk? man thats a long time den!
[post="17878"][/post]​
I know. But then again when everyone finds out, it will be the ending.

noyII

sarNie Egg
KitKat, yes she does though really minimal...towards the latter half or so of the lakorn there's more sign language though because Note and her fianace learn how to communicate with her through sign language...mostly it's done through her reading their lips or acting out/demonstrating with they're saying...hope that makes sense...LOL..

kitkat

sarNie Elites
noyII, thanks for answering my question! =) yeah i know what you talk about. xD since i usually do the gestures with my families, too. ...mmm i might watch this lakorn when i move back to CA next week. since i felt similiar connection between me and jui's character. =) can't wait!

babi3

sarNie Egg
i saw an little bite of today esp...anyway two people found out that she not deaf and guess whooo.... i'll just tell you guys... the two people is i don't know the name but they work together with jui the guy and gurl... that all i saw....

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ahhh!!! i can't wait to watch it the rest of it since i saw an episode 1..omgosh! it's very catching.. :D