Nueng Tawan Paan Dao

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
awww this lakorn sounds mad good...I saw the song to it and thought it was gonna be boring...but after reading the summary a little...Im gonna go and watch it now..it also kinda reminds meeh a little of Ngao Asoke...dun ya think?? how the narng ake keeps in touch with the pra ake for the narng rai and he comes back and stuff?? :blink:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
aww this lakorn sounds hella kute..thanks for posting up the summary..if i hadn't have read the summary i would have not even wanted to watch it..but now i do! yay!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
This lakorn is good, I love Jui, she has gotten so pretty. Her character in here is great, but i really want to hear her talk sometimes :lol:

K

KawaiiTennyo

what other lakorn does this p-ek star in!?!? his face looks very familiar but i can't pin point it ..

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like the title but haven't seen it yet. At first I thought it was the prime minister's bio lakorn since Jui is supposed to be in that one too right?

Ana

sarNie Adult
jeanie said:
I like the title but haven't seen it yet. At first I thought it was the prime minister's bio lakorn since Jui is supposed to be in that one too right?
[post="1830"][/post]​
Yea, that lakorn would be w/Paul

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i saw the first 2 episodes todai and it's pretty good so far...jui is pretty and note is hot in this lakorn lol

S

sunflower

MiSs_Kay said:
awww this lakorn sounds mad good...I saw the song to it and thought it was gonna be boring...but after reading the summary a little...Im gonna go and watch it now..it also kinda reminds meeh a little of Ngao Asoke...dun ya think?? how the narng ake keeps in touch with the pra ake for the narng rai and he comes back and stuff?? :blink:
[post="1393"][/post]​

OMGosh... i was thinking the same thing! and jamie was the mean girl in that one too! but yeah... in ngao asoke.. the nang aik writes to pra aik in place of the mean girl and the pra aik kinda falls for the person who wrote the letters! yeah.. i saw the preview too... it looks good.. jui is sooooooooo pretty!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is sort of like Ngao Asoke starring Ae I. and Eg.!

Reason being that she writes to him using the other ladies name (which is the same in both lakorns!) and the p'ek likes or pretends to like the other lady also because the nang'ek is sweet, strong, same attitude but this one is in a way very good!

I'm in love with this one already!

:D

Babyt

sarNie Elites
this lakorn is really good...for a kantana lakorn that is...i'm impressed and loving it so far...love the song too...