Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

joey

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone! Wow, this week’s episodes are so sad and intense. I really feel so sorry for them. :( These two episodes really make me go crazy. I was going crazy of trying to guess what they’re saying regarding the cases of fah and payu. I understand that payu is being framed for murder but I’m not so sure about fah. Is she being framed for selling cocaine and hacking or just for selling cocaine? Also, I really want to know what the parents said to their own son and daughter during the interrogation, especially payu’s dad since payu was crying at something his dad said to him? Talking about the dad, gosh is he being possessed by something or is someone else pretending to be him? The actor did a great job with his expression. Man the way he stared without any emotion and the way he angled his face creep the hell out of me. He looks like a walking dead to me. That is some acting there! I guess I will have to wait for Maya’s sub to fully understand the story more. :)

Well, all I can say is that these two basically went through hell in ep.5. First, they are being framed, then they are being interrogated by their parents (nothing is worse than having your own parents questioning you for some wrongdoings that you didn’t commit instead of supporting you), after that they got caught in the middle of some crazy shooting, and last but not least (at least for now), they are being tied up in some unknown place where they can’t eat and not knowing when they are going to die. If you ask me, that is some crazy things that they are going through right now. I am just happy to know that in next episode they will escape and start to find justice for themselves. Go fah and payu! Let go kill those bad guys! LoL.

Although these episodes are full of actions and sad moments for our Charry, I did enjoy a couple of scenes of them before they got framed. The first scene I like was when payu tried to chat with fah. It was funny watching him get frustrated while waiting for his laptop to load. Then when it’s finally loading and then seeing his expression turning from happy to disappointment when he saw his dad’s face instead of fah’s got me lol. :lol: He basically turned his face away when he saw that it was his dad on the screen. Gosh his expression was priceless! :p Another scene that I enjoyed was the party scene. Man everyone looked so good in white especially fah and payu. I really loved how they dressed. Cherry looked exceptionally beautiful, and Chakrit looked handsome as usual. :wub: What a handsome couple they are that night! I really loved how Chakrit dance too. He looked so cute and funny dancing like that. I thought those lighter guns were kind of too much though. :blink: It got fah scared out of her mind. Too bad we didn’t get any scene of them dancing together. That would’ve been very nice.

Now I have to wait again for next week to come. I cannot wait to see how everything will unfold. I really want to see fah and payu teaming up to clear their names and kill those bad people. Gosh I really hate everyone of them. :angry: Well, I hope I didn't bore any of you guys with my long post. :D

BTW, thanks p.jib and yigu for all those lovely pics and screencaps. *kiss kiss*

joey

sarNie Adult
lovely emoticon   from khemupsorn.com  :D
Thanks p.jib for those cute gifs/emoticons. LOVE THEM ALL! :wub: haha...these cute emoticon are so nice. i partically love the one above. cherry looks so cute and funny with that captain hook mustache. :p

yeah, fully agree with you, jib!
meka was so strange, and seemed like he was controlled by sth!
poor payu, poor fah! but only this you could be together, 55555!
Yup, i agree with all of you that meka is acting very strange indeed. Maya said that he have a twin brother. Maybe his twin is taking his role and the real meka is being held hostage somewhere. That is just my guess. His staring really freak me out though. :wacko:

haha..you are right yigu. only being together and going through hardship will bring them together and making them appreciate and love each other more.

gosh, cherry looks so beautiful here. :wub: i love her dress and the way she does her hair. chakrit is looking cute himself. i never knew that he wears glasses.

NM - ratree samosorn will air on april 7  ka. 
oh cool. i cannot wait to see it. everyone looks like they have a blast time on the show.

icool48

sarNie Adult
krit and cherry are signing for fans

hello..  dear joey  yigu maya tinah  lqferrari diamend and  everyone

for charry's fans  naja

credit : s2c

cherry : Thank you for your support naka.  

Hope you enjoy watching NUER MEK  ka.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everyone! Wow, this week’s episodes are so sad and intense. I really feel so sorry for them. :( These two episodes really make me go crazy. I was going crazy of trying to guess what they’re saying regarding the cases of fah and payu. I understand that payu is being framed for murder but I’m not so sure about fah. Is she being framed for selling cocaine and hacking or just for selling cocaine? Also, I really want to know what the parents said to their own son and daughter during the interrogation, especially payu’s dad since payu was crying at something his dad said to him? Talking about the dad, gosh is he being possessed by something or is someone else pretending to be him? The actor did a great job with his expression. Man the way he stared without any emotion and the way he angled his face creep the hell out of me. He looks like a walking dead to me. That is some acting there! I guess I will have to wait for Maya’s sub to fully understand the story more. :)
Joey, I love reading your long post, so keep it up, because it help me understand what going to happen next since I can't watch it yet. :lol:

With Fah, she is being accused of hacking into sensitive materials at the TSI and many other places. Also selling drugs. And her Mom does not believe that she didn't do it, and she said or believe that her Mom is more or less accusing her because she want to get promotion or higher in her ranking. So she(Fah) will accept the blame if it will help her Mom to get the promotion that she wanted because after all they are family.

As for the part with Payu and Dr. Meka...

DR: Can it be possible that you’ve lose consciousness?

Payu: Dad you think I’ve used those drug?

DR: Anything can happens.
Everyone can make a mistake.
But importantly when we made mistakes, how are we going to handle it.
You’re my only son, I can always accept in everything you did.

Payu: How can you think of me like this?
Dad, this is me.
How much we both believe(trust) in each other?
Dad.
Did you know that you’re the most important person in my life?
But right now this problem has happened … why did you letting go of my hand, Dad?
Dad why are you letting go of my hand?
Go to your party.
Go get your team to clears your images.
Don’t wastes your time with this evil son.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Jubjib I like that pictures of Cherry and Krit signatures. Thank you for sharing. ^_^

Would love one to use as my YT channel's background. :lol: :wub:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh that is so cute, but yet so mean to cut Koy out :lol: hahahaha. But I love it. :wub: If you didn't mention it was photoshop and if I didn't look carefully I wouldn't even notice that something is wrong with the pictures. I especially loves the pictures with just the two of them together. ^_^

joey

sarNie Adult
hello..  dear joey  yigu maya tinah  lqferrari diamend and  everyone

for charry's fans  naja

credit : s2c

cherry : Thank you for your support naka.  

Hope you enjoy watching NUER MEK  ka.

awww...this is so cool! i love it! it's always nice to read something from our favorite stars because it shows that they care about us too. :) Cherry's English handwriting is very nice. thanks p.jib for sharing!

icool48

sarNie Adult
555  maya.      

I really love photoshop pics . too.!  :p

(poor koy  555 )

more pics from ep.5   credit: s2c

joey

sarNie Adult
Joey, I love reading your long post, so keep it up, because it help me understand what going to happen next since I can't watch it yet. :lol:

With Fah, she is being accused of hacking into sensitive materials at the TSI and many other places. Also selling drugs. And her Mom does not believe that she didn't do it, and she said or believe that her Mom is more or less accusing her because she want to get promotion or higher in her ranking. So she(Fah) will accept the blame if it will help her Mom to get the promotion that she wanted because after all they are family.

As for the part with Payu and Dr. Meka...
dear Maya, thank you so much for the quotes between payu and his "dad", and the real reason behind fah's case. now i fully understand what had happened.

i am very glad to hear that you enjoyed reading my long post and that it helps you understand what is going on. i will try my best in keeping you upto date. LOL.

I also want to say THANK YOU again for your sub. you are so sweet and generous of taking your time to share and sub the lakorn for us since i am pretty sure you can spend your time doing other stuff that you might enjoy more. so from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU MAYA. your hard work and kindness are much appreciated.

Oh that is so cute, but yet so mean to cut Koy out :lol: hahahaha. But I love it. :wub: If you didn't mention it was photoshop and if I didn't look carefully I wouldn't even notice that something is wrong with the pictures. I especially loves the pictures with just the two of them together. ^_^
haha...same here. i first thought that it was real. i never noticed even once about koy being cut out. who ever did that did a fabulous job on it. i really love the ones with just both of them together too - so cute! :wub:

nerdy man  ( big head )  :p

hahaha...that is funny. :lol: chakrit looks so dorky and cute like that. thanks for a good laugh p.jib.