Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
YIGU if you're online now check your email soon ok? I'll email you right now.

This is just suck and we really have a big problem now. PLEASE CHECK ASAP alright?

Sorry everyone, we are a bit off tropic here lolz.

But to stay on topic.

Love the new pictures. Thanks again Jubjib and nice comment everyone. It's very interest read. ^_^
maya, i'm here and wait for you mail. just calm down! we are together!

jib, i just finished watching the video! they are fine! but cant understand why the woman took out that pic of krit and Miss Thailand! such a normal pic! why could it be a news, a gossip? :wub:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: LOLZ, sorry I'm too hyper when thing like that happens. ^_^ hehehehe

OH and to respond to one of Joey's post. I haven't got a chance to watch what is up with Payu's fake father and the medicine he's taking. But one scene it show that he gave some type of drug to Napa... and said is for her headache. When the girl his bodyguard was trying to read what type of medicine it was... he yelled at her and put it into his pocket. So not sure if is the same drug scene you notice or it's something else.

joey

sarNie Adult
Joey, i agree with you. I sometimes don't understand whats going on so I have to assume things. So Payu's father right now is not his real father then right? He seems to hate Payu for some reason. I can see that Fahs mother is still in her right mind although she shouldn't have even thought that her daughter was guilty. I feel bad for Fah and Payu for having parents that don't believe in them. But i guess the path that they are on will lead them to have a better relationships with their parents.

I hope Art get's better he has to go and catch Koy again so that she won't feel lonely since she sees that Payu likes Fah. Art to the rescue! lol!

lol, I need to get every ones names right.

I'm thinking that the evil girl and the girl that works for Payu's father know each other from the brothels. The two managed to get out but I think the evil girl can't get over the past thats why she's on the evil side plus she isn't exactly treated with care or love. She is still hit by her boss. The other girl got away and managed to get over the past because why dwell in the past when it hurts you. You got to move on.
I totally agree with you too iluvjin. About payu's fake dad, everyone seems to say that it's his uncle which is his father's twin brother. I first thought that someone undergo a face surgery to look like him. Now it makes sense to me why he looks like payu's dad but acts so different and weird. haha...i like how you said fah's mom is still in her right mind but not smart enough to believe in her own daughter. I believe so too that this hardship that fah and payu are going through will strengthen their relationship with eachother and with their parents - especially fah and her mom.

haha...Art to the rescue! Right now it seems like Koy is in love with payu. I too want Art to catch her again so she won't feel so lonely. :p

Maybe you are right about the bad girl. I still don't understand why someone like her is willing to stay with those bad people that put her through so many troubled in the past. I agree that she got to move on and leave the past behind.

okay so from reading the last few posts it seems to be that the evil dad is actually the twin brother who took his place. he looks like he's on drugs too. i thought that someone plastic surgery their face to look like his. i hope not? iono but when he all of a sudden came in was kinda confused...
I was thinking exactly like you Karen about the plastic surgery part. First I never thought that payu's dad has a twin brother. I thought that someone is pretending to be him or put some drug into his body so he is under their control. I was so surprised when I found out that the crazy man is payu's dad's twin brother. He is one scary man though. :wacko: I would never want to be related to this man. poor payu and his dad.

joey

sarNie Adult
hello.. guys  :)

NUERMEK @ RATREE SAMOSORN

credit : thinkjaden

1/4

OMG, thanks a bunch p.jib for these clips and BTS pics. Everyone looks so nice, especially Cherry. What a stunning woman! :wub: I cannot wait to see the whole show.

:lol: LOLZ, sorry I'm too hyper when thing like that happens. ^_^ hehehehe

OH and to respond to one of Joey's post. I haven't got a chance to watch what is up with Payu's fake father and the medicine he's taking. But one scene it show that he gave some type of drug to Napa... and said is for her headache. When the girl his bodyguard was trying to read what type of medicine it was... he yelled at her and put it into his pocket. So not sure if is the same drug scene you notice or it's something else.
Oh sweet Maya, thanks a lot sweetie for trying to answer some of my many questions. I'm not so sure too if it was the same medicine that he gave to fah's mom. I think it might be some type of medicine that helps him control those headaches that he's been having. Maybe the reason he was scare to let the bodyguard woman see the medicine because she might get suspicious of him. I don't know, but that is what I'm assuming though. Regarding the other questions, I am willing to wait for your sub to fully understand the whole thing, but thank you again for taking your time in trying to answer one of my questions. :)

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
hey JIB....thank you for all your sharing about Nuer Mek...i wonder if you have any plan to make group for cherry and smart new lakorn?

icool48

sarNie Adult
hey JIB....thank you for all your sharing about Nuer Mek...i wonder if you have any plan to make group for cherry and smart new lakorn?
please go to this thread naja rakry
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/41525-pla-lhai-paai-daenggood-feeling/

I guess..

Maybe ch.3 forced smart to play PLPD naka.
he previously told his fans that he isn't suitable for this role.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the caps jib..

epi 8 that house looks the same as the one in MKKW, were mart kidnapped cherry and she shot him....

Nok's house in here is the one in rai rissaya, with cherry and aum...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
there's not much romance in this lakorn yet :(. I think they're making Fah too weak right now. I thought she was kinda tough at the beginning. Anyways, I hate how nobody except Roong (& Hong) who suspects Dr. Mheka. The mom is killing me by trusting her boyfriend too much. How can she not suspect that he's not the same guy? The real boyfriend was so sweet to her and this new guy is so different! ahh.