Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

joey

sarNie Adult
hohoho

dear joey my sis.

i really love  reading  your comments. SO FUNNY.!!  :p

haha. i love that scene too. when payu chat with fah on cam.

It seems like he loves (to  quarrel ) and misses her so much. 555  :D
dear p.jib, i am glad to know that you love reading my comments. yup, he does love to quarrel with fah. i love their bickering though - very cute and funny. i've been noticing that payu always seems to smile a lot when he's around her or talking to her. it's lovely to see his face lights up every time he talks to her. i just love it! yup, he does miss her so much that's why he cannot wait to chat with her on the cam when he went aboard. he seems to always find a way to get close to her. i love that about him.

btw, i really love those screencaps. :wub: thanks p.jib for sharing. you always share those good stuffs with us. :D

dear joey, you are so great! the best scenes you introduced mostly!
seems that payu liked to play game with fah. even she teased him so many times, payu still loves fah more and more!
i agree with you that for the next epi, the drama begins! payu and fah's fate would change totally! cant wait to see that! payu and fah should have more scenes together!
dear yigu, thanks for the compliment. i love reading everyone else's comments too - it makes me smile and feel good inside. yup, you are so right that payu loves fah even more when she teases or gets him in trouble. i guess he is those type of guys that loves women who are hard to get. the harder the woman, the more persistent they will be in trying to win her over. some guys like the challenge, you know? for me, i love this about him though because that means we get to see more cute and funny scenes between them. :p

i believe we will see more of their scenes in the coming up episodes yigu since they have to team up to catch the culprit who set them up. i cannot wait to see them more together.

yes.   my joey

i want to see dramatic scene between p.nok and cherry too !
i cannot wait to see it too p.jib. it will be intense indeed, but i really look forward to see more of the lovely scene between the mother and daughter though. it sadden me to read that her mother believes that fah did those bad things. i was hoping that she might have more faith in her own daughter. also like fah, i read that payu's dad does not believe in him too. i kind of understand fah's mother but i don't understand payu's dad. i thought their dad and son's relationship is very close? he should have more trust in his son. nothing hurts more than having your own parents not believing in you. well, i guess the only way to find out is by keep on watching which i have no problem with. :p

You're welcome, dear Jubjib :)
I'm uploading Ep.1.7 right now, it should be up shortly; And hope I'll be able to work on more tonight.

And to everyone that I haven't reply to individually, you're all welcome too. Glad to help out when I can. :blush:

Been really busy, so no time to post in here at all. My computer was also infected with virus, and just got it fixed, so I will have to cut down a bit on my online activities for now :lol:

WOW it's really intense now, but I'm still on Ep.1 lolz. I can't wait until I reaches that intense sweet parts :wub: LOLZ :lol:

Anyway, chat with you all later. ^_^

Bye Jubjib and thank you for all the pictures.
dear Maya, we cannot thank you enough for your hard work in subbing Nuer Mek. i cannot do anything more but keep on saying thank you to you and loving you for it. THANK YOU & LOVE U MAYA!!!

i am so sorry to hear about your computer but also glad to hear that you got it fixed. i hate those viruses!!!! :angry:

we all know how busy you are so don't worry about not having time to post in here. we love every moment you can share with us. i hope you will have time to catch up soon, and always remember to not over worked yourself. :)

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
You're welcome, dear Jubjib :)
I'm uploading Ep.1.7 right now, it should be up shortly; And hope I'll be able to work on more tonight.

And to everyone that I haven't reply to individually, you're all welcome too. Glad to help out when I can. :blush:

Been really busy, so no time to post in here at all. My computer was also infected with virus, and just got it fixed, so I will have to cut down a bit on my online activities for now :lol:

WOW it's really intense now, but I'm still on Ep.1 lolz. I can't wait until I reaches that intense sweet parts :wub: LOLZ :lol:

Anyway, chat with you all later. ^_^

Bye Jubjib and thank you for all the pictures.
thank you so much ,Maya,Jib...for all your hard work...i love this lakorn ... :wub:

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
hey,Joey...i want to tell you that i really enjoy your comment here too....i have so many words want to say here but my english is not well enough to show out ...haha.... :p

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
wow, so many friends' comments! i read carefully with full of smile.

here is like a warm family of Charry's fans.

thank maya, jubjib, joey, rakry and tinah and other friends. you all make me feel so nice!

hope next monday would come quickly!!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I cant wait for next! Omg, I love Krit and Cherry, they're the cutest couple! This lakorn have romance,action,and comedy, my type of lakorn. :D

joey

sarNie Adult
hey,Joey...i want to tell you that i really enjoy your comment here too....i have so many words want to say here but my english is not well enough to show out ...haha.... :p
hi RAKRY, thank you. same for me, i really enjoy reading your comment too. your English is good sweetie so don't worry about it. we like whatever or however you write. so pour your heart out because we love to read what you and everyone else's comment in here. :D

wow, so many friends' comments! i read carefully with full of smile.

here is like a warm family of Charry's fans.

thank maya, jubjib, joey, rakry and tinah and other friends. you all make me feel so nice!

hope next monday would come quickly!!!!
yup, you are so right yigu. in here does feel like a warm family. i love chatting with all of you in here. it always make my day. :D luv all of you here! :wub:

no need to thank me yigu. i just do what i love to do, but i'm also very happy to know that i have some part of making you happy. you and everyone here also make me happy, so thank all of you for that.

i know huh. can't monday come any quicker?! i want to see more of charry! :p

I cant wait for next! Omg, I love Krit and Cherry, they're the cutest couple! This lakorn have romance,action,and comedy, my type of lakorn. :D
same here Prisna, romance/action/comedy is also one of my favorite types of lakorn although i love drama/slap/kiss a little bit more. :p

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i finished watching epi1.7. so amazing!
payu maybe loved fah at the first sight?

oh, dear maya, i'm not pushing you. but i really really want to watch 1.8 :rolleyes:

again thank great jib for the pics!

joey, hug you, my friend!

icool48

sarNie Adult
yes...prisna  

I totally agree with you.
  ;)

chakrit & cherry  are the cutest couple.

& I love their character in this lakorn.

so lovely.!   :p

credit : khemupsorn.com

icool48

sarNie Adult

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D                            

:p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p                            

BEYONDCOMPARISON CUT1   credit : cherryja28

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rDrHurbR-6A[/media]

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
hey,Jib....thank you for all your great work ka...i'm loving it...C-team so cute....can't wait to next week...