NuerSaiTaiFah

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
hey sreymao, can you please reupload teh ending song of this lakorn for me? i loved it and so does my parents.

as for the lakorn. i liked it until louis starts being a jerk. i thought he was going to get with the girl he first slept with and bank with the other girl, she's beautiful. also, so far, not too much romantic between arnus and benz, wish there'd be more. i'm kinda debating whether to get more parts of this movie, i'm kinda disappointed now, the only thing i didn't get tired of as of yet is the ending song.

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
Can SomeoNe Clarify somethign for me...Who is Louis gunna get with?Is he gunna end up getting with *Gybzy* :sweat: Sorrie if i spelled her name wrong I don't knoe how to spell it. Yeah but is he gunna get with her or that girl named BALLON?

ben

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks lakornlover for uploading. Keep us posted on updates :D

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
in da beginning it is kind of boring but as it moves on it is getting better...i like dis movie because i am a big fan of benz... hehe... i jux like her and i think she is pretty in a natural sexy way... i love louis... i think he ish so hot! i knoe dis sounds weird but he is a hottie!

Babyt

sarNie Elites
louis is a big jerk in this one...and my god that look pong grl..talk about being obssess...i only wanna see the scenes between Arnas and Benz...Off looks good, thank god he isn't the bad guy...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
louis is a big jerk in this one...and my god that look pong grl..talk about being obssess...i only wanna see the scenes between Arnas and Benz...Off looks good, thank god he isn't the bad guy...

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Off loves Benz in this lakorn.

So far, there is a sweet scene between Anas and Benz. Their eyes and the music is so sweet and romantic.

Benz fell into a dirty water pond and has a sort of virus in her brain, she is in the hospital.

Arnas was kidnapped and he loses his memory.

Louis is an ass that thinks his 'uncle' is going to start a volleyball team for him because he is good at it (worthy). He is trying to get 'look pong' back.

'Look pong' is turning down his every move.

So on... Should be getting interesting very soon... Hehe, it is already though, hehe, me big volleyball fan, anas and benz fan...

LilxMsxM0lly

sarNie Egg
Louis is Trying to get with the ballon Girl?What Happen to gybzy? OMG i Seriously need to watch this lakorn again soon.I just watched the first 2 episodes cuz of The Volleyball...Thats my SPORT right There!!But I Wanna Knoe What Happends Between Louis and The Two Girls.

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
NuerSai=Above the sand TaiFah=Below the Sky
NuerTaiFah= Above the Sand Below the Sky

I think it's right or not....