num sornram in sd

lom

sarNie Egg
Well for those people who is his fan and all crazy over him. OF course they are going to see nothing wrong with what he does or say. Well whatever I don't care. I like the Girl better anyway. She seems way cooler then Num. She was singing and I sang along with her. She pointed at me and also took my hand and kiss it. Darn I thought I was a Les there for a moment. HA HA HA.. Her english was good. Also when I tap her to take pictures she even bent down while she was singing to be in the pictures with me. I thought that was nice of her. Well Couldn't really see her face because my guy friend had to jump in and stick his big face next to me while we were taking the picture. Well I know for sure I will be supporting her movie when it come out. She got me as a fan already.

lom

sarNie Egg
Well for those people who is his fan and all crazy over him. OF course they are going to see nothing wrong with what he does or say. Well whatever I don't care. I like the Girl better anyway. She seems way cooler then Num. She was singing and I sang along with her. She pointed at me and also took my hand and kiss it. Darn I thought I was a Les there for a moment. HA HA HA.. Her english was good. Also when I tap her to take pictures she even bent down while she was singing to be in the pictures with me. I thought that was nice of her. Well Couldn't really see her face because my guy friend had to jump in and stick his big face next to me while we were taking the picture. Well I know for sure I will be supporting her movie when it come out. She got me as a fan already.

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
i knoe it's only an act/JOKE. and im not gunna hold it against him i'll let it slide but I SWEAR IF I DO HEAR A REMARK lyke tat prays the lord...;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Well I was at the concert and it was sad. Num pulled up this big girl to go on stage and he clown her saying she is fat. That was wrong of him to do that. Well there were a lot of people who weren't happy with that. I guess he wants to joke but don't know how. Well I don't care. I was there to enjoy and have fun. My ass was too drunk to care.
oh what...? he did not do that... :eek: i'm surprised. i dont care if a guy calls me fat, that's his own opinion. i'd be like oh okay whatever.

lom

sarNie Egg
PZE - I guess Bias would be the word. Thanks for helping me out. Well I found it interesting to know that some ppl are ok with it and some are not. Hmm.. well I guess that's why everybody have their own opinion. Gosh Wish I was a Star seems to be getting a way with looks of stuff. Must be nice. Look at Brad Pitt. LMAO.. okie dokie.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
This is regarding Kal Kalorin..She does have a album with Nara, Gemma and herself. It's called Triple Flavor. It's really good. It's HipHop/R&B. Kal tends to sing more in thai than the other two girls. Kal is actually from LA. She was crowned Miss Thaitown New Year 2005. If I'm right, she's only 20. She's been in Thailand for a year, and just got back the same time as Num. She's so happy to be back home. She's so sweet too.
I'm also a supporter. Her personality just made me want to continue to support her. Touring with P'Num will probably help her popularity as well...I wish her luck....

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
NO HARD FEELIN!!!i knoe some of ya are prolly thinking why am i blowing this outta of proportion but i like to voice my opinion!
but if she didn't care of course we shouldn't too but im just saying it anit rite to be joking about people weight like that even tho u meant it to be a joke! CUSS i swear we BIG GIRLS are offend it when it comes to weight! but LETS JUST SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT aite.
DITTO!!! I LIKE NUM ALOT BUT GOSH THAT;S NOT COOL! I'M PRETTY MEATY MYSELF SO I'D BE PISSED LIKE A*** HOLE! LOL :D BUT HOPE HE DIDN'T MEANT IT SERIOUSLY? <_< SERIOUSLY IF HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO JOKE PLEASE DON;T IT'S RUDE. IONO MAYBE HE'S GETTING OLD AND GOING KOO-KOO LOL JK LOVE NUM NOT HIS JOKES. HAHAHA :p

lilmissvixen86

sarNie Egg
I totally agree with you numluver. Maybe this is just my biased opinion because I still view him as one of my favourite actors, but I really think this is being blown out of proportion. It's fine to voice your opinion, and we all respect each other here which is great. But don't forget that there are die hard fans in here such as myself and numluver, who don't like to hear other people putting down someone they admire so much. So please be respectful when you say things like "I want to push him off stage" or something. I'm not telling you you can't be angry, but I just think there are better ways to address the matter.

I applaud the girl for being such a good sport about the situation, because I can't even imagine how hard it must have been to put on a smile after something like that. But Num was also very sweet in showering her with kisses and thanking her.

Don't forget that Num isn't exposed to the American culture where weight, religion, etc. are all very sensitive issues. In Thailand, it is a completely different situation. I mean, how many times have your distant relatives come up to you and announced in front of EVERYONE how much weight you put on (or lost) since they last saw you? I know it sounds ridiculous, but really, it's just their way of teasing. I really don't think Num ever had the intention of hurting anyone's feelings. I agree that it was wrong of him to say what he said as it is a very offensive topic of choice. But I totally agree with numluver and I think Num is just being misunderstood.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
I'll still go to his concert hahhaa and root for him1!!!! i hope we get to take pictures with him though!!! please!!! I got V.I.P!!! whoo whoo!

numluver

sarNie Egg
Added concert pics to Num's Gallery! You will have to register to see and download the pics. Look in your junkmail for the confirmation email and wait for it after registering, it mite take a while. I have more then I uploaded, I just need to edit them so check bak to the Gallery soon for more pics na!

Num's Gallery

vix3n

sarNie Egg
I totally agree with you numluver. Maybe this is just my biased opinion because I still view him as one of my favourite actors, but I really think this is being blown out of proportion. It's fine to voice your opinion, and we all respect each other here which is great. But don't forget that there are die hard fans in here such as myself and numluver, who don't like to hear other people putting down someone they admire so much. So please be respectful when you say things like "I want to push him off stage" or something. I'm not telling you you can't be angry, but I just think there are better ways to address the matter.

I applaud the girl for being such a good sport about the situation, because I can't even imagine how hard it must have been to put on a smile after something like that. But Num was also very sweet in showering her with kisses and thanking her.

Don't forget that Num isn't exposed to the American culture where weight, religion, etc. are all very sensitive issues. In Thailand, it is a completely different situation. I mean, how many times have your distant relatives come up to you and announced in front of EVERYONE how much weight you put on (or lost) since they last saw you? I know it sounds ridiculous, but really, it's just their way of teasing. I really don't think Num ever had the intention of hurting anyone's feelings. I agree that it was wrong of him to say what he said as it is a very offensive topic of choice. But I totally agree with numluver and I think Num is just being misunderstood.
I agree with you lilmissvixen, it was probably not the best topic to joke with but we still love him right? I'm a die hard fan and i guess i can give him another chance. If he was just trying to be funny or down to earth then i guess it's okay. I just hope it doesn't happen again though. CAN'T wait to see him MN!!!!

vix3n

sarNie Egg
Hey NUMLUVER, when he gave you an auto--where did he sign or what did he sign? And also, what should we wear? Should we dress up a whole lot? Please let me know!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
uhhhm...why can't BANK from Clash be comin' to SD.... *fingers crossed*, still wishin' and hopin' n whishin' n hopin' n wishin'...

numluver

sarNie Egg
Hey NUMLUVER, when he gave you an auto--where did he sign or what did he sign? And also, what should we wear? Should we dress up a whole lot? Please let me know!

Hey Vix3n!

I had him sign when ppl were arguing in line to take pictures hahaaha. I didnt have anything on me but a camera so I asked sis if she had anything and the only thing she had was the invoice for the concert. He asked for me to write my name on the paper first and then he wrote my name and his sig. People were all dressed up! Looked nice and I was semi formal.