Num Sornram & Noon Woranuch (Mae Ying)

LoveNum

sarNie Egg
Credit to www.sornram.com (Ladysawdust)

These are the pictures of Num and Noon in their new lakorn Mae Ying. It's a remake actually. But I'm sure it's gonna be nice because Num is a great actor and Noon is a good actress as well.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
num looks alot better in these shoots and they looked good together, but i don't like noon with short hair, i prefer her with her nice long hair. thanks for those shoots, they are very nice. i can't wait to see this lakorn

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
gosh num reminds me of "leonardo decaparo"? lol spell check hahaha... sornram is getting old but he still looks good hahaha... I love his suits and noon looks beautiful.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
it mice to do a remake on this one

but num & noon

ch.3 should of pick the new actors or actresses to play

Rossy

sarNie Egg
it mice to do a remake on this one

but num & noon

ch.3 should of pick the new actors or actresses to play

I dont agree to this...new actors and actresses from ch.3?? ahhh they cant really act...and it would spoil the whole thing...

so I agree with this casting...Num and Noon are great actors and i'm sure they would do great job for this remaking of Mae Ying. Just wait and see ;)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol
noon with the bob hair makes her her looks so funny...i couldn't stop laughing.
as for num, he looks younger lol
it must be the tons of make-up.

anyways, thanks for sharing.
they do make quite a compatible couple lol
besides that noon looks very pretty.
i love her.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
WTH... Noon's wig is done horribly... I understand that she loves her long hair but still, real hair would look much better. "/ Anyway, Num looks cooler with sunglasses 'cause without it, he looks tired. ^^"

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope they add more sweet scenes because the old version wasn't that closed and less sweet scenes.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
these are some cute pictures...thanks a lot
num looks so sexy :drool: especially with those sunglassses <3
a different look to noon, but she still looks pretty ^^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
YAY num is back and his lookin mighty fine :wub: yeah i dont like noon's wig as well .. but oh well it's a different look. im excited about the pairing!